Science Hill vs Boone

TopperFootball

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If sh comes in thinking this will be a cake walk they will be in for a long night. Boone may not have the same speed and talent that sh does but they are a hungry team. They laid down against DB and got embarrassed, they came out with a chip on their shoulder against th where alot of people said they were overmatched. This game really doesn't matter anyway so Boone really has nothing to loose. They have pretty much locked up a playoff spot and are now playing for playoff seeding. A win against a #6 6a team will help the cause but doubt it will hurt it. Sh won't look as good in the playoff picture with a loss to a 5a team. So I say it's theirs to lose. I'm highly doubting sh is throwin a party cause they get to play Boone this week. It's anyone's game, we will see who shows up and who wants it more.

I think Boone puts a lot in the box.You can't block but so many and SH probably will have to go up top a few times.It could be a very close game if SH can't spread Boone out a little with the passing attack.

That shouldn't be much of a problem. From what I've seen, the Toppers have a good passing game with several impressive WR's. Their pass game is better than their run game.

Edited by AlumnI01

I think Boone puts a lot in the box.You can't block but so many and SH probably will have to go up top a few times.It could be a very close game if SH can't spread Boone out a little with the passing attack.

Boone won't have a choice but to spread. Either spread or get burned.

That shouldn't be much of a problem. From what I've seen, the Toppers have a good passing game with several impressive WR's. Their pass game is better than their run game.

I agree . . . Passing game is better than their run game. Which makes me a lil nervous when we go to the playoffs.

If sh comes in thinking this will be a cake walk they will be in for a long night. Boone may not have the same speed and talent that sh does but they are a hungry team. They laid down against DB and got embarrassed, they came out with a chip on their shoulder against th where alot of people said they were overmatched. This game really doesn't matter anyway so Boone really has nothing to loose. They have pretty much locked up a playoff spot and are now playing for playoff seeding. A win against a #6 6a team will help the cause but doubt it will hurt it. Sh won't look as good in the playoff picture with a loss to a 5a team. So I say it's theirs to lose. I'm highly doubting sh is throwin a party cause they get to play Boone this week. It's anyone's game, we will see who shows up and who wants it more.

No one would disagree with that, but given history of this series (including a Boone win a couple of years ago), there is no reason to think Science Hill wouldn't come ready to play. If SH plays to their ability, they take care of business Friday night.

No one would disagree with that, but given history of this series (including a Boone win a couple of years ago), there is no reason to think Science Hill wouldn't come ready to play. If SH plays to their ability, they take care of business Friday night.

I love reading what you have to say, very intelligent posting. Unlike some guys on here who think there team is going to kill everybody no matter the circumstances. And yes, of course Science Hill is not going to take this game lightly. You think SC will let that happen? I say this game will be similar to the elizabethton game. Slow, boring and low scoring. Unless, Boone scouts the wrong player like last year and let's someone at the time unknown (Malik Mcgue) score on special teams more than once. Science Hills special teams have been a key factor in many games this year. Especially the pooch kickoff, that keeps working. I have my doubts, but I say

SH 21 Boone 7

The key to the game will be containing Reed Hayes. I worry more about his feet than I do his arm. I think we will be able to get a rush but if we cannot conrtain he will burn us with some runs and being able to extend plays. We need to keep the big plays and easy scores to a minimum and we have a chance.