2A Adamsville 6-1 hosts 5A Hardin County 7-0

Redrage1990

They made t-shirts!! lol I didn't know we meant that much to them!!

You don't!! no little kitty kitty in the Hardin Co Tigers. Great shirt by the way. You better just hope you come out of this game with no injuries. Hardin Co is big, fast, smart and they are a really good football team. No upset for the birds this year

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't!! no little kitty kitty in the Hardin Co Tigers. Great shirt by the way. You better just hope you come out of this game with no injuries. Hardin Co is big, fast, smart and they are a really good football team. No upset for the birds this year

Its all good! As long as we keep beating them bobkittens!

We gonna do what we do! If they beat us, hats off! Not gonna affect our overall goal! But we may surprise some folks! Beat their freshman 3 in a row and beat varsity last year! Its gonna be a good one! I do also hope for no injuries, Both sides!

I am neutral on this, but I beleive it will be a hard hitting game with Hardin Co. winning by 20. Soory Card fans but I believe they will just have to much speed and size and depth. I hope I am wrong, I hope its a good close game.

Same could have been said for last year! Size, speed and depth! On paper we should never win, 5a vs 2a --shouldnt be close! But we'll have to see, as it is said "that's why they play the game".

They don't have internet. They think internet is the bag the neckbone comes in a Thanksgiving turkey. Jk

Now that is funny and I don't care where you are from. I'm rooting for the Cardinals (Adamsville, Brighton and St. Louis) but I think this will be a tough game for them to win. Good luck Cards and injury free to both teams.

Hardin Co. should never lose to a school 3A or smaller! Doesn't always workout that way though! Last year we won! At least we are competitive against them and don't get beat 63-0!! If not for politics HC could be a powerhouse in 5A!! If they win tomorrow night we will shake hands and count the gate money and get ready for the last district game!! As long as we keep beating the bob kittys, I can deal with It!! Go Cards!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif