Polk County @ Signal Mountain

MountainTroll

I think POLK will be ready for this one. This week has prob been less pads and more film for polk just a guess. If you have ever been in the locker room before a big game like this you could hear a pin drop. I think coach Davis will have the good ol boys from polk focused and ready for this one. I'm going to say 26-21 POLK

I will call a 14+ win for the Cats of Polk.

Tough call on this game. I see this game as a toss up. Both teams run the ball well. Both have similar losses (Polk to Bradley) and (SM to Blackman), and both teams are traditional hard nosed football teams. Polk is a well disciplined team but they are prone to turning the ball over. That may cost them in this game.

This game should be fun to watch! SM at home with a revenge factor might give them the slight edge here. Hoping the Cats pull one out, but this game definately concerns me.

Any good places to eat on the mountain?

I made a little map for you fellers.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=213827836142732765073.0004c8c2d2db517f61d5c&msa=0&ll=35.141529,-85.336475&spn=0.066116,0.109692

On the Mountain, I would recommend PepperJacks or Poppy's BBQ if you want some cold two carbon fragments with yer meal.drinks.gif

There's Guthries Fried Chicken, Ayala's Mexican, the Pizza Place, and 517 Subs are all fairly quick meals.

Although we would love to have you patronize the Mountain eateries, you might want to consider stopping at one of the places at the bottom of the mountain. Shuford's BBQ, Zaxby's, McCallister's Deli, or Merv's(drinks.gif)

If you get a chance, stop at Fairmount Orchard and get a gallon of fresh apple cider.

I made a little map for you fellers.

http://maps.google.c...066116,0.109692

On the Mountain, I would recommend PepperJacks or Poppy's BBQ if you want some cold two carbon fragments with yer meal.drinks.gif

There's Guthries Fried Chicken, Ayala's Mexican, the Pizza Place, and 517 Subs are all fairly quick meals.

Although we would love to have you patronize the Mountain eateries, you might want to consider stopping at one of the places at the bottom of the mountain. Shuford's BBQ, Zaxby's, McCallister's Deli, or Merv's(drinks.gif)

If you get a chance, stop at Fairmount Orchard and get a gallon of fresh apple cider.

Plus soon to be : Subway and another Mexican place El Matate

Troll, a little late tonight being at Pepper Jack's wasn't it.....