Polk County @ Signal Mountain

MountainTroll

Any good places to eat on the mountain?

I would go with Merv's at the bottom of the mountain for a great burger it's at 713 Mountain Creek Road Chattanooga, TN 37405. You can also get good BBQ or a burger at Poppy's on the mountain 2102 Taft Highway Signal Mountain, TN 37377.

If you like Onion Rings there is Nikki's Drive Inn at 899 Cherokee Blvd Chattanooga, TN 37405.

Edited by smeagle1

If Signal catches the ball like they did against SP they win. If they catch the ball like they did the previous games they will lose. They won't be able to line up and get 4th and short everytime like they did against SP becuase they won't have a huge size advantage. Polk always has big guys and will be ready to ground and pound all night

I have not been tp SM stadium yet how many seats are there? No matter how big they are I have never seen polk not fill every open seat hahaha I guess I will have to get there bout 6

For sure get there by 6, if not earlier. We have not finished our bleachers yet, but the visitor side currently will hold 1000. I expect yall to fill it up. We only have four home games this year, so we need the gate.

If Signal catches the ball like they did against SP they win. If they catch the ball like they did the previous games they will lose. They won't be able to line up and get 4th and short everytime like they did against SP becuase they won't have a huge size advantage. Polk always has big guys and will be ready to ground and pound all night

We caught the ball better against ND, and I hope that continues. I personally would like to see more slants, curls, and crossing routes to keep the linebackers honest.

Been waiting on this game and making the trip up the mountain friday night. Polk has to not make mistakes friday night and force some turnovers and let the running game work the clock. SM passing has me worried. I hope this is a great game and a injury free game for both teams. Hoping the Wildcats can come back down the mountain with the win.

We caught the ball better against ND, and I hope that continues. I personally would like to see more slants, curls, and crossing routes to keep the linebackers honest.

Troll I got your txt last night about you missing the game. Sorry I couldn't reply, my phone fried. Have to get a new one today. mad.gif

Troll I got your txt last night about you missing the game. Sorry I couldn't reply, my phone fried. Have to get a new one today. mad.gif

Just so you hosers know, Reaction is talking about the Boyd/South Pitt game. I wuz gonna go watch the Bucs beat the Pirates, but I gotta work that night.

I wouldn't miss this Polk/SM game for the world. Reaction ought to come up to the Mountain and watch my Eagles get some revenge on them Wildcats.

eaglecat2.jpg