PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

I know them more than you think and it was just a joke. They are good people that raised a good Christian son.

Well okay then, lol. I have just heard waaaay too many people say things like that. Yes, they are good people. It's all good.

You never did answer my question: who is Bubba Clifton?

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well okay then, lol. I have just heard waaaay too many people say things like that. Yes, they are good people. It's all good.

You never did answer my question: who is Bubba Clifton?

Was the starting point guard for Summertown BBall team Mercers senior year. Was one heck of a player but I'd still take Tucker and Mercer over them as well.

Was the starting point guard for Summertown BBall team Mercers senior year. Was one heck of a player but I'd still take Tucker and Mercer over them as well.

Well, yes there is one in S'twon lol but there was one that played when Marco played. He was #15 and was just as fast as Marco and was one heck of a baseball player.

I can almost consider myself a complete idiot for even opening my mouth as of now amongst a lynch mob....... But I am going too.

There is no way I will sit here and defend the indefensible actions of a few teenagers making decisions that are guaranteed to wreck the rest of their lives. That's truly sad for them and their parents. I could only imagine, but then again it's so bad I do not want too......

But I have to say Butchie, I cannot agree that the actions of a few gives the whole town a "black eye"...... The whole town was not involved and the whole town sure in the heck does not condone this activity.

I will also take up for the schools administration, that did not form a lynch mob and try to ruin kids lives over what was then speculation and heresay by making them guilty of said romors and throwing them out of school, but rather waited, as they should have, until formal charges was brought upon the accused. Now that those charges have been made, those involved I bet you will spend the rest of their days of school in an alternative school and not play football for mTp.

For the one of age now, if he is proven guilty, I am sure he will be in jail to fit the crime......and no College touch him.

But for those who have sit on here and bashed the school and whole town over the actions of a few is down right wrong headed.

One is innocent in this Country until Proven guilty... not guilty until proven innocent..... and the school could not act until formal charges was made. Now that those charges are made, you can bet the school will act accordingly. Imagine the lawsuits though if they did act and it was all a lie, ruining kids lives, and reputations over speculation.

Folks, there are a lot of lives, hopes and dreams that have been destroyed with this news. I would hope adults can and will be adults about this matter and quit gossiping and move on.......

A thread can be locked over an incident after a game over bad sportsmanship, but this type of rederick can be allowed to go on unlocked???

Whenever we all can get off of the gossip forum of a bad situation as this and let those hurting right now sort this ugliness out amoungst themselves in a court of law, and get this forum back to a Football Forum. I think I' m done with this place for now.........

Mount Pleasant does not deserve this mouthing it has received here.... There is a lot of good folks in this town and administrartion that had nothing to with this and sure does not condone it.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Solid post

I can almost consider myself a complete idiot for even opening my mouth as of now amongst a lynch mob....... But I am going too.

There is no way I will sit here and defend the indefensible actions of a few teenagers making decisions that are guaranteed to wreck the rest of their lives. That's truly sad for them and their parents. I could only imagine, but then again it's so bad I do not want too......

But I have to say Butchie, I cannot agree that the actions of a few gives the whole town a "black eye"...... The whole town was not involved and the whole town sure in the heck does not condone this activity.

I will also take up for the schools administration, that did not form a lynch mob and try to ruin kids lives over what was then speculation and heresay by making them guilty of said romors and throwing them out of school, but rather waited, as they should have, until formal charges was brought upon the accused. Now that those charges have been made, those involved I bet you will spend the rest of their days of school in an alternative school and not play football for mTp.

For the one of age now, if he is proven guilty, I am sure he will be in jail to fit the crime......and no College touch him.

But for those who have sit on here and bashed the school and whole town over the actions of a few is down right wrong headed.

One is innocent in this Country until Proven guilty... not guilty until proven innocent..... and the school could not act until formal charges was made. Now that those charges are made, you can bet the school will act accordingly. Imagine the lawsuits though if they did act and it was all a lie, ruining kids lives, and reputations over speculation.

Folks, there are a lot of lives, hopes and dreams that have been destroyed with this news. I would hope adults can and will be adults about this matter and quit gossiping and move on.......

A thread can be locked over an incident after a game over bad sportsmanship, but this type of rederick can be allowed to go on unlocked???

Whenever we all can get off of the gossip forum of a bad situation as this and let those hurting right now sort this ugliness out amoungst themselves in a court of law, and get this forum back to a Football Forum. I think I' m done with this place for now.........

Mount Pleasant does not deserve this mouthing it has received here.... There is a lot of good folks in this town and administrartion that had nothing to with this and sure does not condone it.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Solid post

i dont care if it wasnt forceable. thats disgusting! Thats one thing i personally do not tolerate. i hope all three of.them get as much punishment.as they can.get. your.mind.seriously has to be screwed up to do that. call me.crazy but a 12 year old girl is way to.young.to.be physically attracted to.in.that manner.

i dont care if it wasnt forceable. thats disgusting! Thats one thing i personally do not tolerate. i hope all three of.them get as much punishment.as they can.get. your.mind.seriously has to be screwed up to do that. call me.crazy but a 12 year old girl is way to.young.to.be physically attracted to.in.that manner.

It is automatically forceable. For them to claim it isn't forced is an instance of them being ignorant of the law (which I can't believe he, the 18 yo, actually didn't know it was a crime). A minor CANNOT give consent. That is why it is called statutory rape. The law recognizes it as force.

After reading the article again, I'm surprised at the detective for announcing such a mitigation (not forcible).

Edited by tshadow

he did say the "criminals" cuz thats exactly what they are stayed that it wasnt forcible. if anything he just showed that their idiots. they have whats coming to them and.i for one hope one of those fellas in jail teach that 18 year old a.lesson. Even life timers in prison dont like rapist. not looking good for those boys. I have no.sympathy for what their facing.

he did say the "criminals" cuz thats exactly what they are stayed that it wasnt forcible. if anything he just showed that their idiots. they have whats coming to them and.i for one hope one of those fellas in jail teach that 18 year old a.lesson. Even life timers in prison dont like rapist. not looking good for those boys. I have no.sympathy for what their facing.

Well here is the thing... He, the detective, said it was consensual (rootword: consent) He must be some hayseed cop who doesn't know sex with a minor cannot be consensual. Minors can't consent. The consent from a minor resides with the parents (which is to say to enter into contracts or legal agreements for employment and other such legal bindings). And I apologize for being so adamant but the mis-statment of the crime begins a process of termination of jeopardy. The detective was trying to say that there was no violence (that does not mean there was no [perceived] threat). A 12 yo is face with an opposing numerical superiority (and probably a hormonal overload). It wouldn't surprise me if she turned out to be kin to one of the kids.

Edited by tshadow

must be fresh out law.school getting his.degree online haha. im still disgusted. i had something like that happened but when i read the article u posted and found out she was 12 it just outraged me. I sympathize for the young girl and her family. You never dream of your family or young daughter having to endure something like that.

must be fresh out law.school getting his.degree online haha. im still disgusted. i had something like that happened but when i read the article u posted and found out she was 12 it just outraged me. I sympathize for the young girl and her family. You never dream of your family or young daughter having to endure something like that.

Most molestation goes unreported because it is between family members. If she had not been pregnant this may never have seen the light of day. Without going into any detail I was a victim and that is why it has me so indignant.