PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only kid I remember being as fast as Mercer was CJ Hammack that played for WC and graduated in 06 or 07 I think.

'06....

I've never seen anyone as fast as Mercer. I remember in 2010 when Lake County was coming to play us in the playoffs and kept talking about how fast they were, and how R. Tyler was the fastest player in the west. Then there was a play where he broke lose on the opposite side of the field from Mercer, and got ran down in open field when Mercer was about 20 yards back.

How fast did he run the 40?

'06....

How fast did he run the 40?

Lol, you can't go by how fast he ran the 40, because he never ran all out. Didn't in games, either. He just ran fast enough to get the job done. Probably the fastest I ever saw him run was when he chased the kid from Lake Co. down, but I'm still not sure that was his top speed.

Lol, you can't go by how fast he ran the 40, because he never ran all out. Didn't in games, either. He just ran fast enough to get the job done. Probably the fastest I ever saw him run was when he chased the kid from Lake Co. down, but I'm still not sure that was his top speed.

Sounds like y'all might have won state if he would've run full speed. WC has had four kids I know that run a 4.5, and I still don't think they could out run Bubba Clifton (from MtP)....I don't want guru gettin mixed up with the S'twon Bubba.

Edited by wildcatalumni

Funny its a football and basketball thing. They're baseball teams never act that way. Except for wholder,he likes to taunt hs kids from behind homeplate icon_e_wink.gif

How the heck did you know that was me? That does remind me that I almost got a mTp fan threw out of mTp-c'wood softball game once for yelling at the umpire. Should have seen his face when the umpire said one more work out of you and your outta here!! WoodMan are you the baloon man from mTp?

I will defend the coach on one thing..... he did dismiss a player from the tean a few weeks ago for something that went on in the class room.