PC vs Mt. Pleasant

Pcviking2010

I'm confused, i don't understand how we are labeled the trashy team when pc had more personal fouls and started all the fights? Watch the film, #23 swung on a lot of our players and if i'm not mistaken if you throw a punch you should be ejected and suspended for a game. I got swung on during the game, i laughed and walked away, of course every team is gonna talk smack it's football! Come on now. Even the refs were laughing at pc because they were hitting and pushing us after the play, One ref even told #9 after he hit me in the back after the play to "look at the scoreboard" Pc was calling us "rapists" and n words the whole game.

That I do agree with I talked to one of the kids on our team who's on the D and they heard PC call 51 the N word. There is trash talk but to an extent there shouldn't be N word tossed around and calling you rapist isn't right it was one guy. And at the PC CA game I saw 69 and 60 starting a lot of crap and 23 did a lot of pushing in the back

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just remember how out of the last 4 years 3 times we have spanked that bottom. I want you to notice something when wc or pc or ca whoever beat u in region we dont get on here especially not players and talk crap about things.

They did the same crap against Cwood. Really classy bunch. That's not football that's trash. Rat town trash. Coaches and all chanting and taunting. That's not football. Not many coaches bow to their players and fall into their mindset.

It is kinda funnyroflol.gif that there is only 2 teams that have said anything about trash talking. PC and CW, I guess they got their feeling hurt cause they came in and played like they did. You want to talk about class, most teams after getting their butts handed to them they come on here and compliment the team that just beat them. Instead of crying about how the coaches are keeping the team fired up. Maybe your coaches should show a little bit of enthusiasm instead of taking your team to bus without shking hands. If you can't stand to get beat don't come on here and badmouth the team that just beat ya. Take it and go on to next week.

both teams trash talk and i don't doubt pc boys said that but it isn't any worse that being called cracker so don't be pulling that card. i don't care if your white black red blue whatever. we got beat yes but if u win ...win with class. mtp is good they are the same as last year its just everyone is down. Every dog has his day ours was this year pc has been giving the beatings last couple years now they are learning how to take one all over again they will learn and grow. But i don't think players should be posting talking trash your probably someone who sits on bench. games over move on. maybe y'all will make it past 2nd round. :D

Tell MTP good job and move on to next week! WC got spanked, boys trash talked, and the coach had his sledge hammer. So what! Us WC fans and the players thought it was funny, had a good laugh, then shook their hands and went home! It's football, you take it and move on! No wonder the players from PC act the way they do, all they got to do is listen to the grown ups around them!