Cloudland vs. North Greene

THE KING

Every year some1s feelings are goin to get hurt, may be hampton may be cloudlands but u better believe every year its all goin to be all on the line. On the other head it doesnt matter if ur 14 or 45, suck it up and dont run around yaking away, especially on the internet, be a man or lay it to the side and move on.....JEALOUSY has alot to do with it and then uve got IMMATURITY from kids to adults.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant get here soon enough!!!!

Hope the kids are fosused and ready to go tomorrow night. Gotta take um one game at a time. I also fully expect HV to be a handful.They've had alot of problems throughout the year,but things seems to have worked out and they are playing pretty good ball.

Don't know what was posted but i do know that something went down the other day with the freshmen getting whooped by some of the upper classmen.I think that the COACH needed to step up and put a stop to this crap,these boys have been doing this crap since 8th grade.Lost a lot of respect for the coach after hearing about this.The boys on this team need to be an example to the younger kids,instead of beatin them down.The coach should have not played these boys the other night,i don't care if we lost the game or not this sh#t needs to be stopped now!If Pittman isn't goin to control these boys maybe we should send him back or on down the road.I'm really disappointed from what is suppost to be the LEADERS of the team.

Well King, I hope it don't go down like the OK Corral. But if it does, and it's them or me, well.....let's just say it won't be me. icon_e_wink.gif I think this rivalry can be a good thing. I also think a lot of people are gonna be icon_e_biggrin.gifshocked come the end of the night week 10

However, right now we gotta focus on NG. This is by no means a gimme. It will take a well balanced attack to be victorious

I agree...Dont think its gonna be as close a game as some think! icon_mrgreen.gif

People we don't have to share with the whole world everything that goes on behind closed doors at our schools. Lunsford let me get my as# kicked everyday when I played. Big deal. Get on board and stay positive

I seriously doubt Mike allowed bullying and hazing to go on while he was there. I don't think people would tell the world the things thats went on at Cloudland if things were handled properly. If the right people knew the things thats went oN,OHHHHH BOY.

Im not saying its right what happened but what happened to letting them take care if it themselves. Parents are so quick to jump into things that kids don't learn how to deal with this gs themselves. You going to be there their whole life every second no. Kids today are so soft and don't have any drive about them because mommy and daddy do it all for them. I got them crap beat out of me all the time and so did every other freshman. But we didn't run to the coach or mom and dad we took care of it ourselves and stood up for ourselves them they quit beating on us a lil lol. And test mike did know alot of it went on heck we got initiated every year.