Riverdale

Lost Old Dad

The schools and teams can do whatever they want to do. I am TOO HAPPY right now. My daughter in law just presented us with the NEXT generation of player.

Ryder Lane-9 pounds and 6 ouences born about two hours ago!

DIL is threatening to keep him for OU though. The 'clone' and I are pulling for either UT or Fla State.

Day one---------fourteen years or so to go!

Congrats Papa!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't listen to jake, by the time he is old enough to play for the big orange, they will be on top again. sabin can't coach forever. it wasn't that long ago when Bama was down and getting beat by La Monroe.

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy..........................Just count the championships, Daisy!!!

daisy, daisy, daisy......as long as I am alive, he will NEVER play for the current Head Coach at R'dale High School. I would pay ANY tuition for him to go someplace else to play like Ensworth, BA or even Maryville!!!!!!!!!

jake, I CAN say Roll Tide as I have a fond place in my heart for Bama. When the 'Bear' tried to recruit me back in 1970, he was the one Coach that did not lie to me. He did not say anything about apts, girls, or cars. He said, "The one thing I will promise you is the opportuity for a good education.". Not grades or tutors, but the chance to work and get it on my own.

Stars, Thany You for that clip as it brought back warm memories of my misspent youth. LOL It is now bookmarked to sned to the 'Clone' to show his wife.

For all the well wishes, Thank You from me and mine!