Week October 8 Scores

Booger

The original punishment from Hamilton County was in fact 20 days of suspension, With that date the girls would have gone back to school on October 30th. They all went through a 2 appeal processes to go back to school with the last being in front of a Hamilton County Assistant Superintendent Dr. Lee McDade. The girls got to return to school after 10 days of suspension as their punishment, and it was Coach Northcutt and the team that allowed the girls back on the team.

So, with that suspension being reduced by 10 days from October 30th; you are saying that the girls will not get to play again until October 20th!? I was under the impression Statechamp88, they would be playing again October 15........Somebody help Booger!unsure.png .......did I get that right? 30 - 10 = 20

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GPS 4

ND 1

1-1 at half... ND was dominated by GPS the second half .... I was ready for the whistle to blow with 20 minutes left in the game... GPS is only graduating 3 players ( one of those only played this year).... So certainly will return next year as a strong team.... They will do well post season...

No doubt that GPS has a bright future in front of them, big upside. I believe they have a great chance this year to run all the way up to St. Agnes.

Not taking anything away from GPS at all, but ND's coach allowed GPS to play against a different line-up most of the 2nd half......... Not sure why ND's coach made the changes he did the 2nd half, but GPS was served a 3 course meal with ithungry.gif . I would like to take an OPTOMISTIC view and say he was preparing for next week and all of you wise ole' salty Irish vets would agree with Booger.

.........comments from the Irish Gallerypopcorneater.gif

No doubt that GPS has a bright future in front of them, big upside. I believe they have a great chance this year to run all the way up to St. Agnes.

Not taking anything away from GPS at all, but ND's coach allowed GPS to play against a different line-up most of the 2nd half......... Not sure why ND's coach made the changes he did the 2nd half, but GPS was served a 3 course meal with ithungry.gif . I would like to take an OPTOMISTIC view and say he was preparing for next week and all of you wise ole' salty Irish vets would agree with Booger.

.........comments from the Irish Gallerypopcorneater.gif

I noticed and told Mrs. DDS the same thing....assume the thinking was to not kill ourselves and hold out for Signal Mt next week, when it really counts....they were really starting to bang around as the game went on...

Edited by CHAMPDDS

So, with that suspension being reduced by 10 days from October 30th; you are saying that the girls will not get to play again until October 20th!? I was under the impression Statechamp88, they would be playing again October 15........Somebody help Booger!unsure.png .......did I get that right? 30 - 10 = 20

They were suspended on Monday, September 24th and will return to school on Monday, October the 15th.

The ten days were done before fall break started. The girls were allowed to talk to the team on Monday before the game against B.B. and then told they could report to practice Wed.

Sequatchie 7-0 over Red Bank, Thursday game. Seq hosts Marion tomorrow to start the 7-AA tournament.

Indian, SC and MC are playing for a 4th seed in the 7-AA tournament correct? I think it is safe to say you guys will put another on them and you will be well on your way to CCS next week. Not to take away from MC at all; for a 1st year team they went out there and got some of it.