District 14 A

volfan007

Didn't see Greenfieldfan or Vol at the game last night so they are excused.

We got into some early foul trouble and played in a funk the rest of the night. South Fulton is very talented, fast, and long. They also have some depth. Created a lot of trouble for us match up wise. Everytime we made a shot in the 2nd half that I thought might spark a run SF had an answer. I think we cut it to 2 at some point in the 2nd Quarter but it went back up to 10 and stayed that way til we had to foul in the last minutes of the 4th. Just did not play well and SF did.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Wardawg's post.Just was outplayed overall and at the end,didn't have enough time.First half Humboldt killed LC on the boards and got a lot of easy baskets under the goal.But at least LC didn't lay down and quit.Looks like Halls,Lake Co and South Fulton is fighting it out for the 4th and 5th spots with SF beating Greenfield

they are playing better. The coach is a solid coach. He seems to get the most out of his team. They have improved every year he has been there. They may be out the first game in district. But I like what he has been doing.

A lot of us may be out this year after the first game.Even the first,2nd and 3rd place teams.Dont think it is like the last few years where Union City,Humboldt and Lake Co were pretty well dominate and would have been quite a huge upset.Looks like Lake Co could play Halls,South Fulton or Bradford before it all shakes out.Just hope LSouth Fulton or Bradford before it all shakes out.Just hope LC finishes 4th so they can get a home game and hope for the best.Don't really want to go to Bradford or Greenfield for a game.Just something about those gyms.Hard to come away with a win.