Milan @ Covington

CHARGERFAN

I have no idea how much the national publications know about it but here are a couple anyway:

USA TODAY (statewide rankings regardless of classification)

# 16 Covington (With Alcoa at 14 and Mt. Juliet at 15)

# 66 Milan

Max_Preps (statewide rankings regardless of classification)

# 16 Covington ( with Alcoa at 14 and Christian Brothers at 15)

# 61 Milan

If you believe these polls, then Covington should have a decided edge. However, games are won on the field, not on paper. I still picture a close game here.

Milan the best team you've faced is Huntingdon(Won what 21-14) lost to South Gibson( be honest they're not that good, they haven't beaten any one legit other than yall, unless you call the lightweights Gibson Co, Obion, Ripley, TCA legit and they could of lost several of those, oh & throw in the mighty JCS). I felt Huntingdon was better than yall as well. So you've played two competitive teams. Lost one and won the other tho I feel if the breaks were even Huntingdon wins.

Still see it Cov 35-14

lil dude, you really like to ride the coattails of who played who and who beat who. that crap don't wash, so get over it. it's all about who shows up friday nite and plays the best 4 qtrs. of football. any body can be beat on any given nite and the chargers will lose friday in a close one. your 21 point spread is just plain idiotic. but seeing your screen name i can understand. i just wish we knew each other because i would take milan and 21 points on a $5000.00 bet any day of the week. covington is good but they ain't that good. it'll be a great game for west tenn football for sure.

I have no idea how much the national publications know about it but here are a couple anyway:

USA TODAY (statewide rankings regardless of classification)

# 16 Covington (With Alcoa at 14 and Mt. Juliet at 15)

# 66 Milan

Max_Preps (statewide rankings regardless of classification)

# 16 Covington ( with Alcoa at 14 and Christian Brothers at 15)

# 61 Milan

If you believe these polls, then Covington should have a decided edge. However, games are won on the field, not on paper. I still picture a close game here.

finally a charger fan who has some sense.

finally a charger fan who has some sense.

I still remember the time that Milan came to our place when Rod Smith was your star and Michael Grandberry was ours. It was a heck of a game, but Rod Smith played a little better and Milan won 28-21. I believe that game was in 2003.

I hope that our "stars" outplay your "stars" this time around. Y'all will present a better challenge than anybody we have played on our schedule so far in 2012. But, I think that your folks may be saying that about our squad after this game too. We'll see.

Edited by CHARGERFAN

I still remember the time that Milan came to our place when Rod Smith was your star and Michael Grandberry was ours. It was a heck of a game, but Rod Smith played a little better and Milan won 28-21. I believe that game was in 2003.

I hope that our "stars" outplay your "stars" this time around. Y'all will present a better challenge than anybody we have played on our schedule so far in 2012. But, I think that your folks may be saying that about our squad after this game too. We'll see.

here's to a great game and leaving it all on the field.

fsunoles, they'll be a believer after Friday. This is the quickest backfield in West TN in a long time. Yes, Carlos is the speedster, but the others aren't far behind. Milan better play defense by keeping their own offense on the field as much as possible!

I guess it's a good thing we're not coming down there for a track meet.

Pioneer, most of the time you hold your hatred for the Bulldawgs close

to the vest, but it seems of late things are changing. The girls basketball

threads should start popping soon, why don't you head on over there

and lay down some wisdom.

Milan the best team you've faced is Huntingdon(Won what 21-14) lost to South Gibson( be honest they're not that good, they haven't beaten any one legit other than yall, unless you call the lightweights Gibson Co, Obion, Ripley, TCA legit and they could of lost several of those, oh & throw in the mighty JCS). I felt Huntingdon was better than yall as well. So you've played two competitive teams. Lost one and won the other tho I feel if the breaks were even Huntingdon wins.

Still see it Cov 35-14

EVERYONE SEE WHAT I MEANT BY MY IMPERSONATION ABOVE??? LOL!!!!

I'm saying it now!! You guys are definitely the biggest challenge on our schedule!!!

Been waitin on this game for a long time .. Will be a very evenly matched game Milan will have a balanced offense that will keep you guessin.. Covington is goin to run the ball like they always have with success .. This game means a lot for both teams .. It's covingtons biggest rival this year .. Will be a great game . Good luck to Milan .. But im I'm goin with my chargers in this game .. It's gonna be awfull close game .. Everybody come out and support your chargers