Henry County at Dickson County battle of the barrel

jhall615

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent win, and excellent atmosphere at Dickson tonight. I may be subtle, but I had a feeling we would match up pretty well with DC, and it showed tonight. Good job Patriots on a great win! I still believe this team will make some serious noise come playoff time.

As for Dickson County, good luck going forward. You lost to a team on a mission tonight. We've been doubted ever since the Beech game and we needed a win over a good team. We got it tonight. Still a long road ahead. If we can take care of Rossview next week, we still have an opportunity to host a couple of playoff games.

GO PATRIOTS!!

Good game HC...as I said earlier in the week, this game would be won in the trenches and HC whipped us on both sides of the ball. This game could have been a little closer if DC's off. coordinator would have tried to throw the ball a little more in the first half because running game not clicking thanks to HC's defense.HC won by not making mistakes and DC did!! What was up with the HC fans on the field after the game with the toilet paper? Come on people, this was not a state title game, show some class.