District 12A

RedTang

Not Sure Wayne County is off to such a good start despite their 2 and 0 record. Heard they struggled in both games to a weak Hickman team.

They did struggle but got the win. They fought back from several points down to get the win on Thursday. They are mainly newcomers with little experience. The Kelly boys have looked good and the Bevis boys are picking it up. Maybe the others will pick it up and help them out. Carson Kelly has been keeping WC in the game.

Collinwood does have a great group of juniors but they also have Two outstanding sophomore big men in Kelby Ray and Alden Littlejohn so I expect the wood to be fine for a few years to come

I disagree kelby and aldean very good ball players but collinwoods juniors are what are holdin it together they have 4 junior starter both post are juniors and two guards are juniors they are deffinetly relying on there juniors but kelby and aldean are deffinetly a lot of support

I disagree kelby and aldean very good ball players but collinwoods juniors are what are holdin it together they have 4 junior starter both post are juniors and two guards are juniors they are deffinetly relying on there juniors but kelby and aldean are deffinetly a lot of support

just saying they got talent in the soph class, it ain't all about the junior class

Loretto picked up a win in OT against Fayetteville last night. I was told Loretto was down 6 with a couple minutes left to go and came back in the 4th to send it to OT. Both teams were hitting, Fayettville hit a lot of threes in a fast pace game. Good win to start the season off with several Mustangs getting to play.

Edited by RedTang

Well, after a nice win vs Eagleville, Stown has been thoroughly dominated the last 2 games-losing to Moore Co 47-30 and to Spring Hill 63-23.....Gonna be a long year!!!!!!! I see Lawrence County really thumped Wayne County last night....Anyone know anything on how Perry County is doing?

Lawrence County was very hot and rained 3's (11) and Mansfield kicked WC's tail (30 points). LC looked deep too. WC got down early and could not get back in the game.

Lewis County beat PC 46 to 38 last night. PC was leading 11 to 2 after 1st period and lost. WC goes to Lewis County tonight.