District 12A

RedTang

Jacob Daniel is the player lost. He has started since his sophmore year. He was a very good player for them. Both players being out will hurt them but they do have a really good junior group.

So is he the only Daniels on the team? I know there was a Daniels last year that hit some key 3's against Loretto that really did the game in. If that is the same guy they will definately miss him.

So is he the only Daniels on the team? I know there was a Daniels last year that hit some key 3's against Loretto that really did the game in. If that is the same guy they will definately miss him.

Same guy. There might be another Daniels on the team but Jacob is the only one that I recall. Jacob is the one that hit the 3's.

collinwood is deffinetly a stronger team in their region however i think mtn pleasent will take the district collinwood has lost there two strongest players daniels and butler but the still have pigg and montgomery working down low they have a big group of juniors with jace brewer tucker robertson peyton robertson logan montgomery wesley pigg and three sophmores kelby ray carson putman an issac franks i hate to see what will happen to collinwoods program after this big group of juniors graduate i hear there is a chance of butler returning later in the season but theres almost no hope for daniels collinwood also has a junior transfer from wilson thats is currently eneligable but will regain eligabilty next season i saw him play for wilson a couple of games last year and put up quit a few points he should also be a very big help from behind the arch but hes also adding to the large group of juniors who will be leaving

Ive heard McGill has knee issues as well and could be gone for the season. Not exactly sure on that. I figure Cwood will be the team to beat with a strong push from Loretto. I am guessing Stown gets 3rd followed by WC and PC and of course Clifton dragging up the rear. My reason for picking Stown 3rd over WC and PC isnt a slight on those 2 as much as it is I think the wild card in the district will be Coach Hunt. What can he get out of the young guns at Stown? I also think experience counts for something and most of the young guns at Stown got alot of PT last year. Tipping my hat to everyone-lets have a great year and bring home another D12 region championship!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive heard McGill has knee issues as well and could be gone for the season. Not exactly sure on that. I figure Cwood will be the team to beat with a strong push from Loretto. I am guessing Stown gets 3rd followed by WC and PC and of course Clifton dragging up the rear. My reason for picking Stown 3rd over WC and PC isnt a slight on those 2 as much as it is I think the wild card in the district will be Coach Hunt. What can he get out of the young guns at Stown? I also think experience counts for something and most of the young guns at Stown got alot of PT last year. Tipping my hat to everyone-lets have a great year and bring home another D12 region championship!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw where Clifton (Frank Hughes) lost 75 to 72 to Clarksburg. I don't know much about Clarksburg or where it is even located but 72 points for Clifton is pretty darn good.

I saw where Clifton (Frank Hughes) lost 75 to 72 to Clarksburg. I don't know much about Clarksburg or where it is even located but 72 points for Clifton is pretty darn good.

Dont know how good Clarksburg is this year, but last year Clarksburg was 22-9 and had a really good team. Sounds like Clifton might be tough this year.

Looks like WC, Cwood and Stown are all off to good starts for the season and I gues you can add Clifton in there as well even though they lost. From the score it seemed to be a high scoring close game. Loretto was to play Forrest tomorrow but they said that game got canceled so they want hit the hardwood until Monday. Good to see everyone doing well so far.