preseason picks for Class AA?

coachrus

CPA is the best team in Middle Tennessee in class AA. They have the most talent by far! South side sounds like a beast! Should be a great matchup if they meet! I won't be there. Don't underestimate the loss of Bradshaw. Turns out he was a lot better than I had originally thought.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberty returns the Hill kid at the point and the big forward, Crisp, inside. They added a guard from Munford, who is solid. but lost 5 or 6 seniors. They will be pretty small but you know they will still play hard and guard people tough. Bolivar lost alot also but will be well coached. And they always seem to get a few new guys after football season ends in Mississippi. (Funny how that happens) Southside and Covington clearly have the most talent in AA West TN. But talent doesn't always win come tournament time. Should be interesting!

Liberty returns the Hill kid at the point and the big forward, Crisp, inside. They added a guard from Munford, who is solid. but lost 5 or 6 seniors. They will be pretty small but you know they will still play hard and guard people tough. Bolivar lost alot also but will be well coached. And they always seem to get a few new guys after football season ends in Mississippi. (Funny how that happens) Southside and Covington clearly have the most talent in AA West TN. But talent doesn't always win come tournament time. Should be interesting!

WOW, that was a totally dumb statement. You must root for a team that has been beaten down by Bolivar over the years. Name one Miss. transfer.mad.gif

Matt610, I said best team $$ can buy in AA- Not in the state. I wouuld have mentioned Ensworth if someone mentioned who was the best in the state. This is a AA thread, correct?

That being said, a buddy of mine said said that Southside will be very good with the transfers- will they beat CPA? Probably not as that big freshman will take some scoring load of of Lindsey.

You obviously missed the point. I wasn't commenting on "best team" but on the "money can buy" aspect of your post. I am fully aware that Ensworth is not AA.