Harriman at Greenback

orngnblk

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta go with the 'kees in a rout here. No disrespect Devils but sounds like y'all are having some growing pains this year & Greenback. . . well definitely is not. This is a special year for GB, I think we would all agree with that. With that said I see GB winning this one early but I don't see a 50 or 60 pointer unless the 2's & 3's can put up a few scores. GB is that rare specimen of very talented team with plenty of pride, class, & character. If they do get a comfortable lead they'll let off the gas as soon as they feel they can & still secure the win. Best of luck to both & keep 'er rollin' Kee's.

I understand that. I am not a Blue Devil myself so I will only comment on the current situation. I have read your other post & I understand that you have issue with the situation surrounding the program. That is an ax I will leave for the Harriman athletic department to grind. It is not anything I should be involved in. The only thing I know is those boys in blue sweat just as much & are just as sore after practice as any other kid that straps it on every Friday night. They deserve our respect & support.

Edited by crow

Blue devils will be out coached and be ran off the field by the first half.

Blue devils will be out coached and be ran off the field by the first half.

bluedevil3563, I can agree outcoached but they way they played against Grace tonight it was impressive! It's growing pains but c'mon have a little more pride for the Big Blue... There aren't many of us devil fans on here!

bluedevil3563, I can agree outcoached but they way they played against Grace tonight it was impressive! It's growing pains but c'mon have a little more pride for the Big Blue... There aren't many of us devil fans on here!

They played good all year in the first half in most games, but when the second half comes around they get killed. They are out coached and out played in all second half I am just sick of seeing mediocre. They have so much talent and they just need to be pushed.

They played good all year in the first half in most games, but when the second half comes around they get killed. They are out coached and out played in all second half I am just sick of seeing mediocre. They have so much talent and they just need to be pushed.

It can be frustrating I know, trust me i've been there watching with you. If Tapp consistently calls the plays like he did last night then i don't have a problem. Unfortunately it's probably not going to happen though.