Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

I thought I would start us a little website to talk about this game. If Grider does not get our boys to play better next week we will get beat. You know what I mean? Last year Grider was lazy an he thought he had this McKamey man beat and it cost our boys. Grider better make them play real good next week vs this McKamey man.

after further research sp will lose this game or not play well enough to win based on their recent play against teams of equal talent lets examine since 2008 what the pirates have done against equal or better teams

sp 28 tyner 21 W

sp7 boyd buchanan 6 W

sp28 friendship christian 12 W

sp6 trousdale county 13 L

sp48 signal mountain 20 W

sp12 boyd buchanan 20 L

sp28 polk county 34 L

sp46 gordonsville 7 W

sp57 grace christian 13 W

sp29 union city 31 L

sp36 signal 40 L

sp41 boyd 6 W

sp7 polk county 42 L

sp32 gordonsville 21 W

sp41 jo byrns 6 W

sp36 signal 65 L

sp26 boyd 10 W

sp34 polk 14 W

sp28 greenback 17 W

sp32 gordonsville 14 W

sp14 wayne county 27 L

sp54 signal mountain55 L

sp21 boyd buchanan 35 L

sp21 polk county 14 W

24 total games since 2008 none of which are cupcakes and sp has a 14-10. sp is 6-4 at home against these teams.

Wooooo hooo its here i have been looking forward to my first trip down to tortuga! Time to storm the port with a mad rushing attack or will we go through the air???? Time to keep the peglegs guessing says I! Hahaha just a little fun there but seriously pirate fans this will be a fun game to watch i cant wait!!!! Serious talent in the state playing. Also can anyone confirm that boyd lost?? If so we should grab the number 1 spot! I think correct me if im wrong!

Yes Boyd lost. Now its possible we have to welcome another #1 ranked team to the Pitt.

Edited by piratetom

Wooooo hooo its here i have been looking forward to my first trip down to tortuga! Time to storm the port with a mad rushing attack or will we go through the air???? Time to keep the peglegs guessing says I! Hahaha just a little fun there but seriously pirate fans this will be a fun game to watch i cant wait!!!! Serious talent in the state playing. Also can anyone confirm that boyd lost?? If so we should grab the number 1 spot! I think correct me if im wrong!

Yes, Boyd lost. Looking forward to this one for a long time. Glad we are at home for it as it will be tough!! Go P!!

Edited by 855fan

GCA has not played a good first half in 3 weeks. Midway 21 to 21 at half but the final GCA 61 Midway 28. Halftime last night Harriman 14 GCA 14 final was GCA 49 Harriman 20.

If we play First Halves of football like the last two weeks against S Pitt and in the playoffs.....our season will not end like we want it too. But that mcKamey man is a real halftime motivator. And coach Brewster can chew matches and spit fire when he gets riled up. This game will tell GCA alot about what they want vs what they are willing to go get.

I hope the pirates are behind or tied with us at the half and I like our chances.

I'm predicting Rams 34 pirates 30 and Roy Dillard goes to the house late and unhappy

GCA has not played a good first half in 3 weeks. Midway 21 to 21 at half but the final GCA 61 Midway 28. Halftime last night Harriman 14 GCA 14 final was GCA 49 Harriman 20.

If we play First Halves of football like the last two weeks against S Pitt and in the playoffs.....our season will not end like we want it too. But that mcKamey man is a real halftime motivator. And coach Brewster can chew matches and spit fire when he gets riled up. This game will tell GCA alot about what they want vs what they are willing to go get.

I hope the pirates are behind or tied with us at the half and I like our chances.

I'm predicting Rams 34 pirates 30 and Roy Dillard goes to the house late and unhappy

Woah if GCA has been in dog fights going into the half with the likes of Midway and Harriman then somebody is about to get TRAINTRACKED!!!!!!!!

My early prediction SP 56 Unicorns 28 :roflol:

You think im joking but Im not! Hit Somebody! That is all

Edited by TrainTracks99