Grider Vs This McKamey man

Roy Dillard

Also i cant find the post where are good places to eat down yonder again?

Old Pirate can help cause the skillet slinger is a real meal hound! Kimball- Shoney's, Cracker Barrell, Chinese Buffet, Taco Bell, Long John Silvers,Pizza Hut, Arby's,KFC, McDonalds, Wendy's, Krystal, South Pittsburg- The Pirate, Dixie Freeze, Stevereno's, El Torel, Subway, south of town 2 miles Kuntry Kitchen & Stones Resturant. Pert near anything a feller could ask for and don't forget the concession stand has everything from pizza, hot dogs & burgers cooked on open grille. Edited by OLD PIRATE

I honestly can not wait for friday this is what its all about! Small town football and BIG game atmosphere and should i bring Roy some fudge rounds???? Also what is the weather report for friday night?

Stevarions in downtown SP is a great place to eat. The Pirate and Dixie Freeze are both great. They are next to each other one block off the main drag. You would need to be at either of these by 5:00. After game you would have to eat in Kimball just before getting back on the interstate. In Kimball there are all the usual fast food places (KFC, Mickey D's, Krystal, Arby's , etc. ) including Cracker Barrel. Here is part of our pregame that takes place at about 6:10 Pm

The planting of the Pirate Flag at Midfield!!!

Edited by pegleg

Looking forward to this Friday. I used to say with lots of confidence we were tough to beat at home but lately not so much. What scares me is we tend to be a late starting team. We can't do that against mccamey. He kind of reminds me of the Price fella from SM. I seen him hoopin and hollerin on the sideline, practically out to the hashes against greenback. He better watch out for a sideline warning and another and another and another. Don't want your anticipation to be too high raven cause our crowd has been dismal the past couple of games. Good luck to you and have a safe trip.

Looking forward to this Friday. I used to say with lots of confidence we were tough to beat at home but lately not so much. What scares me is we tend to be a late starting team. We can't do that against mccamey. He kind of reminds me of the Price fella from SM. I seen him hoopin and hollerin on the sideline, practically out to the hashes against greenback. He better watch out for a sideline warning and another and another and another. Don't want your anticipation to be too high raven cause our crowd has been dismal the past couple of games. Good luck to you and have a safe trip.

Maybe he is kin to that Price man. LMAO

Stevarions in downtown SP is a great place to eat. The Pirate and Dixie Freeze are both great. They are next to each other one block off the main drag. You would need to be at either of these by 5:00. After game you would have to eat in Kimball just before getting back on the interstate. In Kimball there are all the usual fast food places (KFC, Mickey D's, Krystal, Arby's , etc. ) including Cracker Barrel. Here is part of our pregame that takes place at about 6:10 Pm

The planting of the Pirate Flag at Midfield!!!

That's some good stuff right there Peg.

Well i think stavrinos is the winner that is if the pirate faithful dont run us out for wearing the blue and white huh.png but yeah we like to eat at the local places when we travel!!

Mnt Troll can give you some insight to Steverinos. We didn't throw him and his Signal groupies out even with him wearing that Goat Skin Fur Coat

SP, block some GCA guys when you are on offense and you win this game. To Grider: use that big full back to block somebody out of the backfield instead of whining about your scat back about blocking. your dady is on the hill watching you. Get it done.

What is this.....Old Pirate ain't been into the juice neither and simply don't understand this post!

What is this.....Old Pirate ain't been into the juice neither and simply don't understand this post!

You never heard of using the full back to block? Don Grider tran the side saddle single wing and the full black pan cake blocked every play. Just ask that Wyatt man.