5A Playoffs after week 9

mjuhb

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Sullivan Central wins Hillsboro get in and Knox West goes to quad 1

mjuhb, I am a Sullivan South fan and keep up with this stuff almost as closely as you. But my info on South would be that they are very heavy favorites to beat Central but a team on their schedule that is 5-5 (Enka) will lose Friday and that is also the ...500 team South beat so they will drop significantly in the tie breaker categories. Although a 5-5 team, they may not make it in and that would probably move Knox West into quad 1 which would really shuffle the deck in Northeast Tennessee.

mjuhb, I am a Sullivan South fan and keep up with this stuff almost as closely as you. But my info on South would be that they are very heavy favorites to beat Central but a team on their schedule that is 5-5 (Enka) will lose Friday and that is also the ...500 team South beat so they will drop significantly in the tie breaker categories. Although a 5-5 team, they may not make it in and that would probably move Knox West into quad 1 which would really shuffle the deck in Northeast Tennessee.

Even if South loses you get the credit of seeing your rivals lose too. PRICELESS