Moore Co. @ Forrest

oldraiderfan

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think moore would be a number 2 seed and sp would travel to moore in 2nd rd

Gordonsville and South Pitt have already wrapped up district championships. If Moore County wins Friday, they'll be the number 1 seed, Gordonsville (2), South Pitt (3), etc - Gordonsville and South Pitt would actually play one another in the 2nd round!

If Forrest wins the district, Moore County would be the 10A runner-up and would be seeded at number 3 behind the two district champions, meaning that they would travel to South Pitt in the 2nd round.

Edited by 1RT

Good to see the Raiders still rolling! What's up with talking about losing, y'all are undefeated, go out and finish this regular season out with a big win!

I agree. I know that there has been a lot of speculation about this and that but MC coaches, players, and fans should have just one thing in mind and that is score early and often and to hold Forrest to their lowest output of the year.

Moore County should win this game handily. Good grief this playoff stuff is messed up and rewards no teams for playing tough schedules.

You're right, Moore County should win this game. I'm not sure how good Forrest really is, but out of 6 wins only 1 team (Cascade) had a winning record. I think the other 5 teams they defeated have a combined record of 8 wins and 37 losses.