Well, what a year, big week for Portland as they take on SC

SOUTHERNFRIED

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Portland still gonna be 5a next year?

Yes, I think when I read the list it was either 12 teams or 16 that were lower than us. The highest 4a was 1006 and we had 1085? Cant remember. Hendersonville, and Station Camp move up to 6a. I just hope we play mostly 5a schools around. I dont care about a drive, just tired of playing mostly 6a schools. Heck Springfield is just across the street and we dont play them and they are 5a. Just dont understand how the schedules are made.

I think this one will come down to the effectiveness of the Bison offense. When 21, 3, and 5 get their touches the other teams have struggled to slow them down. When teams have forced other players to beat them, SC has been ineffective.

Station Camp 24 - Portland 10

Good luck to both in the playoffs.

A chance for the Purple Panthers to get back to the playoffs????? Who would've thought it? These guys have been hungry all season, and I think they will finish strong! They've had a great year no matter how you look at it! I'm looking for a Panther win at home for their final regular season game Friday night.

It's all but certain that 9-AAA will go unchanged when the TSSAA redistricts next month, so Portland will be playing at least five 6A schools. I don't know what they do with their non-district schedule, but there will be five 6A schools in the district.

Well I got nothing good to say about that, lol. Thanks for making may day ol buddy, lol