Gerry Bertier's 4A End of the Season Play Predictions

Gerry Bertier

k...after all that reading and the new updated quads...and all that crying about quad 2 and how all the top teams are there and no one else is worthy...

so many things for u guys to think about

what if page ends up playing giles co for the gold ball...how incredible would that be...the dominance of district 12 would be unmatched...what if page beats giles this week...i mean that would be awesome wouldnt it

but please keep complaining...or maybe page leaves quad 3 and comes up to join quad 2...lucky for DeKalb cause they get to leave and head to quad 1...oh no wait...gota play greeneville and fulton...but no were a top team...or so we say...then...dang u just cant get away from that tuff game can ya...

DeKalb still has to get by Livingston Academy right...unless DeKalb throws a blowout im confused as to how theyre a top team...White House beat LA and WH is just 6-4...so even tho DeKalb goes 10-0...who exactly did u beat that makes u so dang good...

now White House is in quad 3...but they suck i suppose because theyre 6-4 even tho they beat a potential district winner and at least a runner up from the east...but quad 3 is still awful cause well...its the west and the west blows

then theres that lexington team who has 1 loss to a 5a school...just 2 losses the last 2 seasons...but they play in the west so they must be bad

then of course theres that maplewood team that played in the championship last year...theyre prolly down...but they gota be bad cause they play in the west

covington this covington that and how easy they have it...act like trezevant didnt play for the title 2 years ago...theyre not exactly bad now...then theres dyersburg a 1 loss team which came at the hands of covington...

its the playoffs...quit ur sob-story and play ball...if u lose...u lost to a better team...just hope they go on to play for the title...then maybe ull sleep better at night...

stop acting like quad 2 is the worst thing in the world...unless u play for the title no one cares when u stop playin ball

Amen! Looks like we are in total agreement for once (Dont take it personal). Maybe quads 1 and 2 are superior and we should all bow to their presence. Instead I agree, line up and play and may the best team win. In the mean time I nominate your post as the post of the year! P.S. If Lex and Lib meet again this nicey nicey is over!

Edited by cowboyfan007

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'dhstennis'

k...after all that reading and the new updated quads...and all that crying about quad 2 and how all the top teams are there and no one else is worthy...

what if page ends up playing giles co for the gold ball...how incredible would that be...the dominance of district 12 would be unmatched...what if page beats giles this week...i mean that would be awesome wouldnt it

but please keep complaining...or maybe page leaves quad 3 and comes up to join quad 2...lucky for DeKalb cause they get to leave and head to quad 1...oh no wait...gota play greeneville and fulton...but no were a top team...or so we say...then...dang u just cant get away from that tuff game can ya...

DeKalb still has to get by Livingston Academy right...unless DeKalb throws a blowout im confused as to how theyre a top team...White House beat LA and WH is just 6-4...so even tho DeKalb goes 10-0...who exactly did u beat that makes u so dang good...

now White House is in quad 3...but they suck i suppose because theyre 6-4 even tho they beat a potential district winner and at least a runner up from the east...but quad 3 is still awful cause well...its the west and the west blows

then theres that lexington team who has 1 loss to a 5a school...just 2 losses the last 2 seasons...but they play in the west so they must be bad

then of course theres that maplewood team that played in the championship last year...theyre prolly down...but they gota be bad cause they play in the west

covington this covington that and how easy they have it...act like trezevant didnt play for the title 2 years ago...theyre not exactly bad now...then theres dyersburg a 1 loss team which came at the hands of covington...

its the playoffs...quit ur sob-story and play ball...if u lose...u lost to a better team...just hope they go on to play for the title...then maybe ull sleep better at night...

stop acting like quad 2 is the worst thing in the world...unless u play for the title no one cares when u stop playin ball

------------------------------------------------------

+++ 10' dhs ' great post man...plain and simple ..beat who's in front of you that night and move on..course we are so awful here no mention at all .. huh.png

'dhstennis'

------------------------------------------------------

+++ 10' dhs ' great post man...plain and simple ..beat who's in front of you that night and move on..course we are so awful here no mention at all .. huh.png

i didnt leave u guys out man...i just stopped doing the research after all the quad 2 quad 3 junk...its simple...just play...the best team will win no matter who u get 1st round...i think we can all mostly agree on that...

i tried to highlight ur single line...sorry...i have respect for dyersburg...i put it out there last season that i thought they would be challenging for the district title this year and next year...you have a great coach...

'dhstennis'

i didnt leave u guys out man...i just stopped doing the research after all the quad 2 quad 3 junk...its simple...just play...the best team will win no matter who u get 1st round...i think we can all mostly agree on that...

i tried to highlight ur single line...sorry...i have respect for dyersburg...i put it out there last season that i thought they would be challenging for the district title this year and next year...you have a great coach...

I realize you didnt leave us out...I meant we as in the West have no chance..the way those guys whine is pitiful..cant believe the greeenies and gilllies arent tearing this up...whootin and struting and gonna beat yall 40-0 . lol..scared of one of another and hoping someone else will knock off the other..as both of us said you gotta play whos in front of you ....keep em straight 'dhs' !!

Edited by DHSFB64

Red Bank lost last night and opened the door to the playoffs. A bunch of those 3-4 win teams have some big name competition tonight and their path looks doubtful. But, it looks like the winner of the David Lipscomb vs Stratford game will take that last spot from Red Bank.

I think Red Bank still has a decent chance to get the last spot. Here is what they need (I am open to correction): First they need Jackson South Side to lose. And they need Raleigh-Egypt to lose. If South Side loses, they are out of contention. Red Bank needs Raleigh-Egypt to lose because of the number 2 tie-breaker. A Raleigh-Egypt win gives Hillcrest an additional point in category two tiebreaker.

I think Red Bank still has a decent chance to get the last spot. Here is what they need (I am open to correction): First they need Jackson South Side to lose. And they need Raleigh-Egypt to lose. If South Side loses, they are out of contention. Red Bank needs Raleigh-Egypt to lose because of the number 2 tie-breaker. A Raleigh-Egypt win gives Hillcrest an additional point in category two tiebreaker.

I like people who understand this system makes my life easier. icon_mrgreen.gif

Raleigh-Egypt won last night. Don't know what that does to playoff implications for you but I saw where you were discussing it so I thought I'd let you know.

Raleigh-Egypt won last night. Don't know what that does to playoff implications for you but I saw where you were discussing it so I thought I'd let you know.

Thanks for the update. I had not seen the score. I guess we have come full circle then. I believe Red Bank will miss the playoffs then. The earlier post was correct. My apologies.

I still think this system is harder to understand than a woman before Prozac. Just should have kept my mouth shut and listen to Gerry. huh.png

I wish my more people would do that. icon_mrgreen.gif

You know who is going to be mad this morning. Dyersburg. They are going to finish 9-1 and end up with the 6th seed in their quad.

Edited by Gerry Bertier