Gerry Bertier's 4A End of the Season Play Predictions

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'dhstennis'

k...after all that reading and the new updated quads...and all that crying about quad 2 and how all the top teams are there and no one else is worthy...

so many things for u guys to think about

what if page ends up playing giles co for the gold ball...how incredible would that be...the dominance of district 12 would be unmatched...what if page beats giles this week...i mean that would be awesome wouldnt it

but please keep complaining...or maybe page leaves quad 3 and comes up to join quad 2...lucky for DeKalb cause they get to leave and head to quad 1...oh no wait...gota play greeneville and fulton...but no were a top team...or so we say...then...dang u just cant get away from that tuff game can ya...

DeKalb still has to get by Livingston Academy right...unless DeKalb throws a blowout im confused as to how theyre a top team...White House beat LA and WH is just 6-4...so even tho DeKalb goes 10-0...who exactly did u beat that makes u so dang good...

now White House is in quad 3...but they suck i suppose because theyre 6-4 even tho they beat a potential district winner and at least a runner up from the east...but quad 3 is still awful cause well...its the west and the west blows

then theres that lexington team who has 1 loss to a 5a school...just 2 losses the last 2 seasons...but they play in the west so they must be bad

then of course theres that maplewood team that played in the championship last year...theyre prolly down...but they gota be bad cause they play in the west

covington this covington that and how easy they have it...act like trezevant didnt play for the title 2 years ago...theyre not exactly bad now...then theres dyersburg a 1 loss team which came at the hands of covington...

its the playoffs...quit ur sob-story and play ball...if u lose...u lost to a better team...just hope they go on to play for the title...then maybe ull sleep better at night...

stop acting like quad 2 is the worst thing in the world...unless u play for the title no one cares when u stop playin ball

------------------------------------------------------

+++ 10' dhs ' great post man...plain and simple ..beat who's in front of you that night and move on..course we are so awful here no mention at all .. huh.png

and DeKalb 9-1 lost...so how good does that make white house at 6-4...

everybody wants to hate...cant wait to end a season next week

and DeKalb 9-1 lost...so how good does that make white house at 6-4...

everybody wants to hate...cant wait to end a season next week

Correction, White House was predicted to be 6-4. Thats why they play the games. White House lost Friday night to Sycamore (who is 7-3). White House is 5-5.