Gerry Bertier's 2A Final Playoff Predictions

Gerry Bertier

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very happy, we'll at least have a semi final birth. Y'all will be done once you go to Gville, and seeing as how y'all are in their quad, that's not the semi finals. Everybody happy that someone's taken a shot at SP?

You know you are probably right but anything can happen....everyone said the same would happen last year and you saw the results. Can't wait for the challenge.

And anyone who thinks us beating another 2a team is an "upset" this year is absolutely delusional. This very well could be the best team we've ever had

Too steal a line from Roy, let me ask you a question. How can you lose that many starters and possibly be better overall? That's just hard to fathom. I understand you got the stud from wherever, but you lost alot of really good players last year.

I'm very happy, we'll at least have a semi final birth. Y'all will be done once you go to Gville, and seeing as how y'all are in their quad, that's not the semi finals. Everybody happy that someone's taken a shot at SP?

You know, if SP is done when they go to Gordonsville all I can say is, its about dang time. Gordonsville should win it this year. No excuses, SP will have a better shot next season.

We had 3 or 4 solid freshmen last year who contributed last year and have played really well this year. That mixed with a very good senior group is success. The senior group is a very good mix of skill position players and linemen. The only thing we were missing was a QB since Swindoll decided not to play, and we definitely found one. Our only real weakness is our LB's, it's hard to replace 4 SR LB's

We had 3 or 4 solid freshmen last year who contributed last year and have played really well this year. That mixed with a very good senior group is success. The senior group is a very good mix of skill position players and linemen. The only thing we were missing was a QB since Swindoll decided not to play, and we definitely found one. Our only real weakness is our LB's, it's hard to replace 4 SR LB's

Wow, sounds like they are the team to beat again. You obviously think Gordonsville will mercy rule SP this year? I have seen Gordonsville play twice in person. They have a really good team.

I'd like to think its 31. I think TC is better than Marion. TC may be down but they can still play defense and they just need to quit turning the ball over

Probably right......marion can score on anyone, but anyone can score on the warrior defense also. It has gotten to the point where we have to hope for a turnover so we can get up by two scores. Fc will beat mc by 42 if their defense is good, especially if they throw it a bunch.