Playoff website

Roy Dillard

I created this little website cause I was reading that Hargis mans article this morning in my paper and it said Grider would only get to play one game at home in the playoffs and then we would have to travel like we did last year. What kind of mess is this? Who is this durn Nall man that makes these playoffs up? Why is that Childress man not approving what this Nall man is doing? I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I think you need to call that Childress man up and talk to him about this mess.

Grider is the one that needs to call him about this mess. This is costing Grider a lot of money by not having these games at his stadium. That Hargis man said that Nall man will have the playoffs set Saturday morning. Grider better call him before then. You think im joking but im not.

I'm not trying to stir the pot, but what exactly are you expecting?

We all know the format, whether we like it or not is based on wins, not strength of schedule or whether or not you're a district champion. That being said under this format (which will not change this year) South Pitt is at best a 3 seed in quad 1 or 2, and that really depends on how you fare Friday night. Sidebar, would a loss to Grace bump you to the Moore Co side of the bracket?

Knowing only the 1 or 2 seeds host the second round; just out of curiosity, which 1 or 2 seed spot do you think you deserve, Moore, Gordonsville, Greenback, or Coalfields?

We all know the format, whether we like it or not is based on wins, not strength of schedule or whether or not you're a district champion. That being said under this format (which will not change this year) South Pitt is at best a 3 seed in quad 1 or 2, and that really depends on how you fare Friday night. Sidebar, would a loss to Grace bump you to the Moore Co side of the bracket?

Knowing only the 1 or 2 seeds host the second round; just out of curiosity, which 1 or 2 seed spot do you think you deserve, Moore, Gordonsville, Greenback, or Coalfields?

Moore County or Coalfield. Neither team is more than average.

Grider is the one that needs to call him about this mess. This is costing Grider a lot of money by not having these games at his stadium. That Hargis man said that Nall man will have the playoffs set Saturday morning. Grider better call him before then. You think im joking but im not.

I bet that Grider man will raise the cost of a ticket for that one playoff game to. Dadburn it!!

The only person that makes money off of playoff games is that Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way).

Grider probly makes more off sellin' tickets to ride on his durn bus to away games.

SP is stuck in Quad 2 #3 seed no matter if they win or lose against Grace "Cheatin" Academy Friday. In turn having to play @ Gordonsville in the second round.

I created this little website cause I was reading that Hargis mans article this morning in my paper and it said Grider would only get to play one game at home in the playoffs and then we would have to travel like we did last year. What kind of mess is this? Who is this durn Nall man that makes these playoffs up? Why is that Childress man not approving what this Nall man is doing? I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Boo Hoo, wish everyone from SP would quit whining about the possible seeding they'll get. Y'all made it to finals last year with the same possible seed different Quad, so what's the big deal. You think I'm joking but I'm not...

Edited by cherokean

This is my take. You have to play at least one tough team to get to the big dance in most cases in every class. Sp will just so happen to play Gordonsville in the 2nd. I really don't see the big deal because we play them in the 2nd or we play them in the third. Either way we have to play them. It has been that way for a long time. We use to have to play Friendship, Trousdale, and Gordonsville. By the way, at Trousdale is much worse than playing at Gordonsville. But, when the time comes get ready and lets see what happens! End of story. I just hope that SP is not looking ahead too much and the team they play in the first round( which is the only thing I disagree with that they should get a bye) does not sneak in and steal a victory.popcorneater.gif

Edited by powerp