H-TOWN DAWGS host SILVERDALE SEAHAWKS (RD 1)

BDF36

Well lets start this up, DAWGS and SEAHAWKS come in with a 9-1 record, Dawgs have really been playing off pace and undisciplined football this last few weeks. Its def the wrong time of year for this, hope the DAWGS can get on the right track, dont know much bout Silverdale besides the record.....Lets here some rumble!!!!! DAWGS BY 13

Silverdale's opponets have a combined record of I think if my math is correct, is 35-65 with one of those loses coming against Boyd Buchanan. I know the Dogs opponets records aren't alot better. I'm taking the Dogs at home in this one, however, they will have to clean up the penalties.

Dogs 34

Seahawks 20

Edited by HamptonBulldogs1

Silverdale's opponets have a combined record of I think if my math is correct, is 35-65 with one of those loses coming against Boyd Buchanan. I know the Dogs opponets records aren't alot better. I'm taking the Dogs at home in this one, however, they will have to clean up the penalties.

Dogs 34

Seahawks 20

Hampton Bulldogs 35-7. Looking at Silverdale's schedule, I make my judgement. If you give up 41 points to Grace Baptist, then you're not going to beat Hampton.

Boys, we could handle this easily....But if we come out lazy, with no discipline, and not able to even line up, we'll make the Seahawks look like freaken teradactyls on steroids!

I sure hope the DOGS wake up and all 11 give 100% for four qtrs...would be a BLAST to see

Edited by uknoit2