5A Playoffs Official

mjuhb

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is really sad that posters on the T are more aware of the playoffs seedings than the TSSAA. They could take a group of us and we could do a much better job.

i didn't know about it either. until i started to think about it after reading the rule. i contacted tom kreager at the dnj and he got the ball rolling.

I guess Munford, Hamilton,and Lawrence county are all forces in the playoff, I Think Craigmont may be solid, I know Henry county is, and I think North side is, but unsure about them, Hardin County is soft, Brighton is soft, Dyer County is soft, NS really has not been tested, however they are the 4th quad first seed and they beat Northeast I think by two points at home, so careful what you think about NE. My guess is that they would have beat Northside in Clarksville, What is a joke is that Hamilto is hosting a playoff game after beating no one on the field that has made the playoffs in 5a or 6a.

I guess Munford, Hamilton,and Lawrence county are all forces in the playoff, I Think Craigmont may be solid, I know Henry county is, and I think North side is, but unsure about them, Hardin County is soft, Brighton is soft, Dyer County is soft, NS really has not been tested, however they are the 4th quad first seed and they beat Northeast I think by two points at home, so careful what you think about NE. My guess is that they would have beat Northside in Clarksville, What is a joke is that Hamilto is hosting a playoff game after beating no one on the field that has made the playoffs in 5a or 6a.

Be careful, usually when you back up information with legit facts, people tend to get offended lol.

Jackson NS beat Clarksville NE in Clarksville. JNS is for real.

I guess you have seen them play? Sounds like The big Red may not want to face them?

I wouldn't mind facing them. We're likely going to have to anyway.

I know they beat Northeast and we lost to them, but I firmly believe we would beat Northeast handily if we were to meet them again...which unfortunately doesn't appear will happen.

No disrespect intended to JNS, they're a good team with a very good quarterback, but HC has really started to hit their stride these last few games. I think we'll give anyone in this quad as much as they want.

Edited by MSURacer

North Side has been tested, Liberty play them well, but only ran 10 plays in the 2nd half. Millington did good because NS needed competition, but NS had the last possession in that game won 13-9.

Brighton led that game 14-10 in the 2nd quarter.

I am exicted for the playoffs in quad 4, IMO one of the teams that comes past semis, will go to Cookeville. And yes, that means Beech will lose.

I guess you have seen them play? Sounds like The big Red may not want to face them?

What makes you think there is anyone Henry County wouldn't want to face? There are some we want to face more than others (eg, Northeast, Beech, Northside . . . in no particular order) but absolutely no one we don't want to play.