Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

Trouble in Carthage. This year we've seen band member attacked by their own supposed fans. Playing the money kids instead of the deserving ones. To top it all off, another 1 and done season in the big boy ball. Looks like its nice to live in Motown. Reminds me of a Macon Co. thread only ya'll did make the playoffs. Better watch Maynord, I hear alot of good coaching jobs opening up. Better offer him more money. Maybe some of the starters parents will anny up and keep him around. Of course conditionally only.

This stuff is too good!!! It's really comical!!!

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trouble in Carthage. This year we've seen band member attacked by their own supposed fans. Playing the money kids instead of the deserving ones. To top it all off, another 1 and done season in the big boy ball. Looks like its nice to live in Motown. Reminds me of a Macon Co. thread only ya'll did make the playoffs. Better watch Maynord, I hear alot of good coaching jobs opening up. Better offer him more money. Maybe some of the starters parents will anny up and keep him around. Of course conditionally only.

What are you talking about Postal dude? Sniffing to much gas down there?

Guest Termite

Maybe we'll disappear for 4 to 6 years like Whinemoreinites after a playoff loss..

I know.........instead of playing "money kids".........we need to coach pee wee and feed the kids and coaches on Thursday so our kid gets to start? We'll just take a page out of ole Posty's book. He has admitted that he has done this and it works. I just hope the other parents of Westmoreland don't find out about this. I just wonder how good some of the other kids would be if DAD hadn't wanted to make a star out of Jr and played the ones that deserved to play...If other parents find out, or start thinking about this, there could be trouble in Westmoreland.

Maybe we'll disappear for 4 to 6 years like Whinemoreinites after a playoff loss..

I know.........instead of playing "money kids".........we need to coach pee wee and feed the kids and coaches on Thursday so our kid gets to start? We'll just take a page out of ole Posty's book. He has admitted that he has done this and it works. I just hope the other parents of Westmoreland don't find out about this. I just wonder how good some of the other kids would be if DAD hadn't wanted to make a star out of Jr and played the ones that deserved to play...If other parents find out, or start thinking about this, there could be trouble in Westmoreland.

I would post something but I'm laughing too hard. Youve totally out done yourself this timeT-mite. Lets just say I'v spent alot of time and money this year for that starting spot on the extra point team. I'm afraid the people know me to well to believe this tomfoolery.

Guest Termite

I would post something but I'm laughing too hard. Youve totally out done yourself this timeT-mite. Lets just say I'v spent alot of time and money this year for that starting spot on the extra point team. I'm afraid the people know me to well to believe this tomfoolery.

Since you started this mess....with money and deserving....I got just a little more

I'll bet there's a lot of other kids that never touch the field and would love to play anytime. Probably some upperclassmen.Time and money gets the Jr. Postman on the turf. I guess other parents need to take notice. AND what about not letting Freshmen travel? You mean it don't matter if a freshman is good enough to play, he can't go with the team?? What if their daddy started doing the game laundry or marking the field, could Jr. ride the bus, or maybe run out and pick up the kicking tee. How bout warm up the QB? SOOO deserve DON'T MATTER in Westmoreland. It's how old you are or if daddy cooks or coaches.

I got a question......Did you coach pee wee before yours started playing?? I would figure you wouldn't be a hypocrite and do it for the love of the game and not for Jrs benefit. Just wondering.

Since you started this mess....with money and deserving....I got just a little more

I'll bet there's a lot of other kids that never touch the field and would love to play anytime. Probably some upperclassmen.Time and money gets the Jr. Postman on the turf. I guess other parents need to take notice. AND what about not letting Freshmen travel? You mean it don't matter if a freshman is good enough to play, he can't go with the team?? What if their daddy started doing the game laundry or marking the field, could Jr. ride the bus, or maybe run out and pick up the kicking tee. How bout warm up the QB? SOOO deserve DON'T MATTER in Westmoreland. It's how old you are or if daddy cooks or coaches.

I got a question......Did you coach pee wee before yours started playing?? I would figure you wouldn't be a hypocrite and do it for the love of the game and not for Jrs benefit. Just wondering.

You are my favorite SC poster. On a serious note, that is bull that our freshman cant even ride a bus to the game. They sight budget crisis as the issue. You are right, I didnt coach pee wee till as you put it junior played and guess what I stopped coaching when junior got too old to play. However, I have another little junior and I dont have the time to help coach him the way I did the first one so far. Course he's only 7 but has been playing for 2 years now. By the way, are you going to the pee wee allstar games up in Cookeville on the 17th. We are. Little junior is too. I heard Gordonsville had a team I just assumed Carthage might had one as well. Do you have any great grandkids going to be up there? If so look me up like you did up in Sparta.

Thats enough of that crap. Youll get something started!! I hate people that do that kind of stuff.