Fairview @ Smith County

Jacketman89

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now thats funny right there, I dont care who you are. Good one UpperCumberlandMan. And to answer your question that Ward boy over there is a goodone. He's playing defensive end now and he's going to be playing this week at CPA, because Westmoreland is still in the playoffs. Come on down and watch him.

Now thats funny right there, I dont care who you are. Good one UpperCumberlandMan. And to answer your question that Ward boy over there is a goodone. He's playing defensive end now and he's going to be playing this week at CPA, because Westmoreland is still in the playoffs. Come on down and watch him.

I ewould if not for the LA Dekalb game.

I guess you are basing your win over YAI & over a depleted GP team for thinking you are good. You don't have a clue...slick.

Yeah...I would think getting pounded like that against a 1a team would be of a some concern. I don't care what excuses. you make.

Making no excuses, I have said from day 1 what the weakness of our team was and Gordonsville exposes this on many teams it plays if they are weak there. To state a fact though, that I'm sure you call excuse, we had a good player out on the line that week. If we played Gordonsville 10 times theyd beat us 10. No excuses there little bud.

Making no excuses, I have said from day 1 what the weakness of our team was and Gordonsville exposes this on many teams it plays if they are weak there. To state a fact though, that I'm sure you call excuse, we had a good player out on the line that week. If we played Gordonsville 10 times theyd beat us 10. No excuses there little bud.

If that is true...you are in big (something you are not familiar with) trouble. CPA has a very physical line. By the way...Goopasture in not an ABC school. I can expain it if you want. happy.png

On an 4TH and anything on ur on 14 WHEN UR WINNING is retarded to go for it. There is no way anyone that knows anything about football can possibly take up for that call. If we stop u and score it changes the whole game. If they dont get it, ur on here today saying how stupid it was.

But he did get it, and it took any momentum you might have had away. One of the Giles boys said it best, if "ifs" was fifs we'd all be drunk. He made it, so it was a good call. You can't say it was a bad call if it worked. Any play COULD turn out to be a bad call but if it works then what else do you base your opinion on? It led to the demise of SC ..

But he did get it, and it took any momentum you might have had away. One of the Giles boys said it best, if "ifs" was fifs we'd all be drunk. He made it, so it was a good call. You can't say it was a bad call if it worked. Any play COULD turn out to be a bad call but if it works then what else do you base your opinion on? It led to the demise of SC ..

I got one, if Smith County could have stopped them there....well....they would have probably got stopped on 4th and inches 4 plays later. I've always heard, if if's and but's were candy and nuts the folks in Smith County would all have Merry Christmas's every year after playoff time.

horse.gif

I think you should change the horse to an owl if you really want to be funny Antwan.

Ok postaldude....the only reason you have won one playoff game in the last...what 6 years is the luck of the draw. You played our 4th place team of our district. We played Fairview. It's as simple as that. So...if you think you have done something....then okay...I would expect as much from you. If you go into CPA and win...then I would be impressed. Until then...