Daniel Boone vs Tennessee High (take 2)

trailblazersback

He's good Cap and he'll get his honors next year. You really defuse your own argument though when you recognize Littleton as their "best athlete" and admit Henley's high interception numbers. Saying a QB is really good because he has high passing stat numbers just indicates that he is the guy who gets to throw it all the time in the fun and gun. It would be like saying because someone had 200,000 miles on their car that they were a good driver. Bring his interceptions down and maybe it's different.

Who would you say their best athlete? What's his name and number? If you take the J County and the Boone of Henley's stat book and he would easily have the highest QB rating in the league. He just had two REALLY bad nights.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over confident? You guys didn't even sniff the end zone until our 3rd team was in and now your going to beat us by 2 TDs, I think you guys are a little over confident. Lets be honest the problems at TN High are not all about the QB. The QB can get you beat or win the game by himself and last game that's what it came down to 1 good QB and 1 that didn't do so great. Good news is that next year you guys are loaded and everyone else in the conference will be down. I say Vikes 2nd in conference next year, but Friday it will be the blazers that come out on top.

I'll come out of retirement on this one. Really? I'm seeing the same argument again and again from the Vikings. Boone, you didn't win because you have athletes, you won because we had a bad game? Seriously? What a joke. I've seen both teams play this year and I'll go ahead and tell you that Boone is the better team. Even better, you can be sure that JJ isn't taking this game lightly at all. He knows this is a dangerous game and you can guarantee he has worked the kids hard and wants to let things roll on Friday.

Roll into Gray, see our sign, get all fired up, bring your maroon, bring your fans, bring Bristol, bring the kitchen sink.

Oh PS how are ya doing Cap? It's like.... deja vu?

I'll come out of retirement on this one. Really? I'm seeing the same argument again and again from the Vikings. Boone, you didn't win because you have athletes, you won because we had a bad game? Seriously? What a joke. I've seen both teams play this year and I'll go ahead and tell you that Boone is the better team. Even better, you can be sure that JJ isn't taking this game lightly at all. He knows this is a dangerous game and you can guarantee he has worked the kids hard and wants to let things roll on Friday.

Roll into Gray, see our sign, get all fired up, bring your maroon, bring your fans, bring Bristol, bring the kitchen sink.

Oh PS how are ya doing Cap? It's like.... deja vu?

Ok... who did you see THS play?

Over confident? You guys didn't even sniff the end zone until our 3rd team was in and now your going to beat us by 2 TDs, I think you guys are a little over confident. Lets be honest the problems at TN High are not all about the QB. The QB can get you beat or win the game by himself and last game that's what it came down to 1 good QB and 1 that didn't do so great. Good news is that next year you guys are loaded and everyone else in the conference will be down. I say Vikes 2nd in conference next year, but Friday it will be the blazers that come out on top.

Hey ..We did'nt start the Boone vs. MO West thread did we..No!! it was Boone.. so YEA!! overconfident I would say that qualify's. we just know what we are capable of.. your basing your opinion off of 1 bad game. Just ask Science Hill or DB what we can do.I Know ...I Know we gave up a bunch of points, but at least we kept trying to win and did'nt start milking the clock like some others have done. And we did'nt worry about trying to cover a point spread If you lose by 5 or 50 it still goes in as an L.

Hey ..We did'nt start the Boone vs. MO West thread did we..No!! it was Boone.. so YEA!! overconfident I would say that qualify's. we just know what we are capable of.. your basing your opinion off of 1 bad game. Just ask Science Hill or DB what we can do.I Know ...I Know we gave up a bunch of points, but at least we kept trying to win and did'nt start milking the clock like some others have done. And we did'nt worry about trying to cover a point spread If you lose by 5 or 50 it still goes in as an L.

If you kept trying to win and you are not worried about point spreads then why all of the crying over SC scoring on you with 40 sec. to go?

Having a fast paced, high scoring offense is great but we all know defense wins championships. I like my defense in this one.

That's ok Couch... a field goal by DB to win with less than a minute to play in a game the Hilltooper student section had already started yelling "Score board, score board...†is karma for Carters @ss if you ask me. LOL I’m just hoping for a good showing by the Vikings to give Boone that “we really aren’t as good as we thought we were†moment that they tend to have each year. popcorneater.gif

That's ok Couch... a field goal by DB to win with less than a minute to play in a game the Hilltooper student section had already started yelling "Score board, score board...†is karma for Carters @ss if you ask me. LOL I’m just hoping for a good showing by the Vikings to give Boone that “we really aren’t as good as we thought we were†moment that they tend to have each year. popcorneater.gif

You're just hoping for a good showing to give us a scare? Are you already starting to do a little backpeddling to cover your bases?