Foreman commits to Vandy.

TENNESSY

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingsport Dobyns Bennett...Must not only be a great kid and athlete, but smart as a tack to even be considered to play @ Vandy. Congrats to the kid. From what i have seen, Tennessee is a buncha fools for not offering him. I guess the coaching staff already thinks they have what it takes to play for the natl title thereicon_neutral.gif

you can say that again! lmao i'm a big tennessee fan but i gotta admit our coaches are idiots to let all the local talent get away when they should be our first priority. jimmy hyams says we have no talent in tennessee and that seems to be the attitude at ut .

Kingsport Dobyns Bennett...Must not only be a great kid and athlete, but smart as a tack to even be considered to play @ Vandy. Congrats to the kid. From what i have seen, Tennessee is a buncha fools for not offering him. I guess the coaching staff already thinks they have what it takes to play for the natl title thereicon_neutral.gif

UT didn't offer Mobley either..hmmm..I'm seeing a trend here.