McKenzie Rebels 2013

foxtrot16

Butchie, we ain't left yet!!!! I was by Cindy's last weekend!!!

Wingman, where's Joe's Diner???

Must Be A Secret Location...Only Privy To Old Farts..And Past Relatives...But I Sure Miss Ole Earl Pace...And Swat Scarborough's Ham Sandwiches...You Could Tell What Kind Of Day They Was Having By The Thickness of The Slices....lol..But He May Be Referring To Joe's BBQ In Hoserdon...And Yes I Frequent The Establishment A lot..But Hey! They Fish On Friday Aint Bad Neither.. Edited by Butchie

Must Be A Secret Location...Only Privy To Old Farts..And Past Relatives...But I Sure Miss Ole Earl Pace...And Swat Scarborough's Ham Sandwiches...You Could Tell What Kind Of Day They Was Having By The Thickness of The Slices....lol..But He May Be Referring To Joe's BBQ In Hoserdon...And Yes I Frequent The Establishment A lot..But Hey! They Fish On Friday Aint Bad Neither..

I hear you. LOL, I am about Joe's BBQ kinda like you are about Higs. I like JB's pretty good though. and that place in Bruceton is good too. I think it's Charlie's BBQ by name. And Big Daddy's here in town has always been good to me except I got some ribs there once that sure weren't "fallin' off the bone" but that can happen I guess. Now, back to Cindy's in Dover!!!! I'm in whenever you want to go!!! It's great food for sure!!! We're 'bout due a road trip anyway the way I see it! I didn't make a trip to see the Predators this season so I'm way overdue!!

By the way, I had to go to Huntingdon today and Mayo Bottom was flooded on the northbound side. I got to Hoserdon and did my business and came back to McKenzie. But on the way back is where it was flooded. WAY up in front of me an 18 wheeler drove thru it and a SUV followed him in his wake. When I got down there it was normal again and naturally tha' duck decides to try the drive thru thing too!!! Now I slowed way down and all but when I hit that water a wall of water went up and completly covered my truck I couldn't see anything but water! I turned on my wipers and got up on the median and crossed on that!! I remember some time back on here there was some discussion about this problem and I must note that the area flooded was on the Huntingdon side of the creek!!!!! Makes me think that now they tryin' to drown folks tryin' to get to McKenzie???? Easy to get into Hoserdon and hard as heck to get back out!!! Where was them engineers from anyway?

• 3 weeks later...

Looking Forward To It!

If you're talkin' 'bout Sat. the 25th, I can do that!!! It's not Cindy's anymore though. It's called Bauer's but still the same!!! Call me on my land line in the next day or two to get it set up. I ate there a week ago and it was dang good!!

• 2 weeks later...