McKenzie Rebels 2013

foxtrot16

Well, week 0 is in the books and Trenton bested the Rebels 21-16 and it went down to the last second to decide it. So the jury is still out on the two teams I guess. Stats were almost identical as was the game.

Crappers, horse didn't get his "running clock" other than the standard one. Either both teams suck or both are pretty decent but they are both even for now. horse, I hope you bet the over tonight on Trenton and lost your horses a** on our game!!!!! Likely you should be concerned with the Rebels ya'll will be playing tomorrow night!

Butchie, defense is what saved our behinds tonight. They bent but didn't break. Two great stops at the one yard line!!Of course, Trenton stopped us a couple of times inside the 10 too so.............. Good game even though the officials seemed to be completely lost a few times during the game. Fortunately, their screw ups didn't decide the game. Now, give our receivers Ty's glasses and get Ty some bi-focals and we are on a roll. lol

Well, week 0 is in the books and Trenton bested the Rebels 21-16 and it went down to the last second to decide it. So the jury is still out on the two teams I guess. Stats were almost identical as was the game.

Crappers, horse didn't get his "running clock" other than the standard one. Either both teams suck or both are pretty decent but they are both even for now. horse, I hope you bet the over tonight on Trenton and lost your horses a** on our game!!!!! Likely you should be concerned with the Rebels ya'll will be playing tomorrow night!

Butchie, defense is what saved our behinds tonight. They bent but didn't break. Two great stops at the one yard line!!Of course, Trenton stopped us a couple of times inside the 10 too so.............. Good game even though the officials seemed to be completely lost a few times during the game. Fortunately, their screw ups didn't decide the game. Now, give our receivers Ty's glasses and get Ty some bi-focals and we are on a roll. lol

I would go with both teams suck. Someone from mckenzie downing the officials never heard that before that's a new one lol.

Butchie, you may be on to something there. The officials were a riot. obviously they operated under the premise that "OK, the clock went to 00:00 on the play but we're not sure time ran out so lets just give 'em a "do over" with an untimed down and see what happens that time!"?????? Kermit, it wasn't the usual refs sucked, it was more like they knew there was a call to be made but they had to have a meeting and decide jointly how to blow the call. But they were good at that.

Obviously the Rebel pass defense was lacking against Trenton. Since that is the mainstay of their offense we paid for it in the end. Second half was better for the Rebs.

Butchie, you may be on to something there. The officials were a riot. obviously they operated under the premise that "OK, the clock went to 00:00 on the play but we're not sure time ran out so lets just give 'em a "do over" with an untimed down and see what happens that time!"?????? Kermit, it wasn't the usual refs sucked, it was more like they knew there was a call to be made but they had to have a meeting and decide jointly how to blow the call. But they were good at that.

Obviously the Rebel pass defense was lacking against Trenton. Since that is the mainstay of their offense we paid for it in the end. Second half was better for the Rebs.

Thats the kind of refs during the huntingdon union city game last year they did the garbage meeting and calls to cheat both sides during that game, did they do that to u guys or was refs meeting and do u guys like that one sided??

Thats the kind of refs during the huntingdon union city game last year they did the garbage meeting and calls to cheat both sides during that game, did they do that to u guys or was refs meeting and do u guys like that one sided??

They spread the wealth of their ignorance around to both teams. Like I said, I don't feel like they cost us the game but sure killed any momentum either team might have been building. Even a Trenton fan was on here Friday night commenting that they were bad.

Edited by duckman38201

They spread the wealth of their ignorance around to both teams. Like I said, I don't feel like they cost us the game but sure killed any momentum either team might have been building. Even a Trenton fan was on here Friday night commenting that they were bad.

The time running out call did happen at the end of the first half. Trenton was at the Rebel 1 yard line and we stopped them as time expired in the half. The refs call both teams back onto the field and then have a 5 minute meeting trying to decide how to do this thing? Then conferences with both coaches.........! In the end, they decided to give Trenton one untimed down from the Reb 1 to end the half. Somebody in the stadium somewhere said they saw .6 of a second on the clock when the stop was made. Let's forget about when the refs called to stop the clock......that's incidental mind you. LOL But we stopped them the second time too so.......... Long night to play a short game.