Boyd Buc @ Oneida

reaction

I heard that! I'll knock down 2 qts of apple pie and still walk in to watch the finals :roflol: then eat your hotdogs for dessert ;)

You will be gettin' no hotdogs from me. For me to buy then you gotta pick Boyd over Oneida in a blow out & be right. I don't see any of that happening.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be gettin' no hotdogs from me. For me to buy then you gotta pick Boyd over Oneida in a blow out & be right. I don't see any of that happening.

You're right. Even if I pick Boyd, it won't be a blowout. I've gotta study on this one a day or two. I picked BB to win gold back in the spring. But losing Hale has hurt their chances. They've played well all year without him, but it's big boy ball now

You're right. Even if I pick Boyd, it won't be a blowout. I've gotta study on this one a day or two. I picked BB to win gold back in the spring. But losing Hale has hurt their chances. They've played well all year without him, but it's big boy ball now

Dont sweat it..I would pick Boyd all things being equal. The Indians have a great chance for an upset, playing at home, but it's gonna be real tough sleding, no doubt!

Dont sweat it..I would pick Boyd all things being equal. The Indians have a great chance for an upset, playing at home, but it's gonna be real tough sleding, no doubt!

If for some freak reason we lose to Midway tomorrow, I'll see you guys on the reservation next Friday night. But if we win, I will have to go to Coalfield to support my boy. I ain't missed filming one of his games yet. Can't bail on him now. Even though them yeller jackets stung us all over back in week 2

Rockwood had plenty of chances to beat Boyd tonight. If i'm not mistaken they had two drives where they stalled in the red zone. For a second year the Tigers gave them all they wanted but came up short, either way a win is a win. With that being said, Oneida is quite a bit better football team than Rockwood. Take that into consideration and them being at home and from seeing Boyd tonight, I say Oneida by at least 10 if not more!

Rockwood had plenty of chances to beat Boyd tonight. If i'm not mistaken they had two drives where they stalled in the red zone. For a second year the Tigers gave them all they wanted but came up short, either way a win is a win. With that being said, Oneida is quite a bit better football team than Rockwood. Take that into consideration and them being at home and from seeing Boyd tonight, I say Oneida by at least 10 if not more!

Keep thinking that and we will find out Friday night.

I love it!

Keep thinking that and we will find out Friday night.

No "thinking" to it, it's what I saw.. The second year straight i've been to the The Swamp and from what i've read and heard from you fellers i've expected a very good team, but both times i've left just having saw two average teams. So it's what I know and have saw, and I can tell you this: your boys might have had an off night tonight but that better be the only one because you have another one like that you'll blink and Oneida or Grace will you have in over your head!