Boyd Buc @ Oneida

reaction

Jr. High picked up their 5th. I respect Boyd a ton as will the kids, but I don't expect they will get anything without earning it. The kids want to see if they can stack up with all the privates. First up is the Bucs....won't look any farther than that game. Welcome to the Reservation....your gonna get the whole town! Railbirds will be four deep. Concessions will probably run dry in this one. Truely the only game in town!!!

Kaz

Congrats to Onieda Middle School at least Oneida will win one Play-off game.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I have to compare is Greenback and Boyd. Boyd is better than Greenback and Oneida lost to Greenback. I know that doesn't mean anything, but that's all I have to go on.

Boyd has NOBODY on the field as athletic as Seymour from GB.

Boyd=average football team.

Oneida will roll.

Edited by Hater1

You're crazy my friend. Oneida may win, but Boyd isn't average.

Agreed. I've got more homework to do before any real predictions come. But I'm already on record saying it'll be a good one. Matter of fact 21-24 may win this one :shock:

Edited by crow

I didn't realize Oneida had arrived like they have. Boyd has had much better teams in the past but they are still solid this year. The game last night was 24-6 when it turned? You best not sleep on them. They have an outstanding staff and support staff.

Not sure what the "arrived" comment is actually aimed at. BTW hater1 is a RW fan. He's giving his assessment of Boyd from that perspective. Most folks from Oneida haven't saw a Boyd snap in 15 years.

I found it interesting that a poster said they hoped Gordy could keep it's composure. I pray for that for SP. They need to lay it all out like Columbia did - but never give up - just like Columbia did not. Even after half-time - you would never have known they were down so much by their body language. They really just seemed to enjoy playing & they continued to help our guys up after hits. Now THAT takes class. I don't necessarily think we HAVE to do THAT, just not curse & get angry.