Boyd Buc @ Oneida

reaction

OP.....glad ur SP boys are still in it....that is until Saturday. Don't need to make prediction in your game, seems the percentages don't lie. Bucs will return to the Swamp....but whether they "continue the quest" is still an undecided statement. I know.....you gotta root for the local boys, but the Swamp Boys.....come on OP.....getting old aren't you.

cool.png Kazamality cool.png

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recon we have hashed about all of it except the actual score. One more day and I make my prediction and then leave it up to the football gods to work it out.

Kazanity

I'm tired of talking and waiting. I'm ready for the game! I think it will turn in to a great game regardless who wins. This Bucs team is focused, and ready to quiet the doubters!

No one is doubting your team, Reaction. I think the overall view is the Indians won't go quietly in the night. You have a good team you're supporting.....most people feel this is a good team your going to play. It ain't always about the Bucs.....sometimes the other guys got ammo too.

Of course they can just come up here and hog tie us to a tree.....loot and pillage.....! As in all good battles, that ain't usually the case. Heck......85% of the people think ur gonna win. Doesn't leave a heck of a lot of doubters! Take your wife to the beach or out to eat....the Bucs got this, bro.

Then again....stranger things have happened.

thumb[1].gif Kazzzaaaaammmm thumb[1].gif

Been almost on the money the entire year, but I cant speak too loud with my Silverdale pick LOL, but Bucs win 34-21!!

GO BUCS!!!!!

We must be havin' a good week of practice. The general opinion of margin of victory is growing smaller. If we could put this sucker off another week or so we may actually stand a chance icon_mrgreen.gifhappy.png

Edited by crow