Boyd Buc @ Oneida

reaction

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Oneida wins and Grace wins, won't that qtr final game be in Oneida? If this scenario plays out, I'll be there Kaz.

If IF's and BUT's were candy and nuts.... There's a lot of WORK to be done FRIDAY NIGHT before we can even think about a quarter final game. I'm hearing good things coming from the smoke signals this week. Keep focused boys ... As one of Coach Wrights sayings... Keep on Keeping on!

If IF's and BUT's were candy and nuts.... There's a lot of WORK to be done FRIDAY NIGHT before we can even think about a quarter final game. I'm hearing good things coming from the smoke signals this week. Keep focused boys ... As one of Coach Wrights sayings... Keep on Keeping on!

I feel you. No disrespect meant. No one is gonna be overlooked this time of year. I was just wondering if the injuns would host if it turned out that way. I would much rather watch a game at the reservation. Awesome atmosphere every time I've been there.

I feel you. No disrespect meant. No one is gonna be overlooked this time of year. I was just wondering if the injuns would host if it turned out that way. I would much rather watch a game at the reservation. Awesome atmosphere every time I've been there.

Regaurdless who win (Boyd) they will travel to Grace after their easy victory over the Seachickens. Grace is the higher seed. Winner of that game (Boyd ) wil go to FC for the Semi final games since this is a even year Quad 2 will host.