Boyd Buc @ Oneida

reaction

Well.....with the predictions rolling in it is clear that we have gotten little if any respect from the Buc Faithful. Apparently they feel our Defense isn't very formitable. Their kids are gonna know they been hit by a Tony Lambert Defense this evening I'm certain. And I'll be amazed with the Buc O if it can reach 30 against us.

Good luck...!!!

kazzy

This is a bunch of fans talking not players, I'm sure the team knows they will have to fight tonight

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.....with the predictions rolling in it is clear that we have gotten little if any respect from the Buc Faithful. Apparently they feel our Defense isn't very formitable. Their kids are gonna know they been hit by a Tony Lambert Defense this evening I'm certain. And I'll be amazed with the Buc O if it can reach 30 against us.

Good luck...!!!

kazzy

ok Kazzy your right Ill change my pick to:

Oneida 121

Boyd 2

Just hope we can get on the board, now do you feel better:}

Since I'm not riding, you should be able to fit about 3 or 4 more of those geese with lasers on their heads.

Laser headed geese? Hey what is this star wars jack? Naw ain't no laser headed geese up here.

:lol: sorry had to throw out a little uncle si from duck commander. I would be careful with them up here though. Them duck commander guys ain't got nothin on us :lol:

Laser headed geese? Hey what is this star wars jack? Naw ain't no laser headed geese up here.

icon_lol.gif sorry had to throw out a little uncle si from duck commander. I would be careful with them up here though. Them duck commander guys ain't got nothin on us icon_lol.gif

roflol.gifroflol.gif

As Buc said earlier in the thread, mean geese.

Wonder if tomorrows conversation goes like this.....

Reaction "What happened?"

Buc55 "I'm not sure what hit us.....they were a little better than I anticipated"

Reaction "Did we not use the laser headed geese?"

Buc55 "Yeah, but those warheads kept blowing them all over the field"

See ya tonight!

Kazam