South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

I attend all the games Mr. Ambassador havent missed one in a few years now sorry to burst your bubble AGAIN! Keep on itll just get worse lol

Ok if you attend them all you are a better fan than me. I don't like watching when SP plays muffin teams. Which with their schedule that isn't very often. I enjoy watching good teams play. I saw the Maryville and Alcoa game live this year. It was a great atmosphere, but I still like small school football better. The fans are more passionate and vocal.

Edited by TheAmbassador

By the numbers these teams look pretty close.

Offensive points per game

South Pitt: 43.1

G-Ville: 42.7

Defensive Points per game

South Pitt: 23.09

G-Ville: 11.5

Both Teams have 1500 yard plus rusher averaging over 10 yards a touch.

Both Teams have a second back with close to or over 1000 yards.

4 of the states top offensive backs in class 1A.

2 of the states top lineman in 1A.

Two of the top 1A teams in the state in play-off appearances and play-off wins.

Two of the most tradition rich programs with two communities that love their programs and support them to the fullest. It is just to bad that this game is so early in the play-off action.

By the numbers these teams look pretty close.

Offensive points per game

South Pitt: 43.1

G-Ville: 42.7

Defensive Points per game

South Pitt: 23.09

G-Ville: 11.5

Both Teams have 1500 yard plus rusher averaging over 10 yards a touch.

Both Teams have a second back with close to or over 1000 yards.

4 of the states top offensive backs in class 1A.

2 of the states top lineman in 1A.

Two of the top 1A teams in the state in play-off appearances and play-off wins.

Two of the most tradition rich programs with two communities that love their programs and support them to the fullest. It is just to bad that this game is so early in the play-off action.

+1 another good post. One key you mentioned is linemen. 2 of the best in the state. The problem for SP is they are both playing for Gordonsville.

For Gville to win, their front seven have to have a heck of a game.

Johnson, Lankford, and Hale will be hard to stop. If either of them get into the secondary, it could be bad news for the home team.

On offense, we need to get in the I and run at em.

When they stack the box, Watson has go to find the TE and WR's on slants, crossing routes and hot routes, maybe even a few deep balls.

Johnson, Lankford, and Hale will be hard to stop. If either of them get into the secondary, it could be bad news for the home team.

When they stack the box, Watson has go to find the TE and WR's on slants, crossing routes and hot routes, maybe even a few deep balls.

Croz, I garuntee you that Marshall man does not wanting you on here telling us what he is going to run. I garuntee you Grider better train our boys for these plays. You think im joking but im not

Croz, what do you think of the pirates? They are obviously down, but why are you worried? Where do you think they rank in terms of the teams Gordonsville has faced this season? Do you think SP and Trousdale would be a good game?

Edited by TheAmbassador

Croz, what do you think of the pirates? They are obviously down, but why are you worried? Where do you think they rank in terms of the teams Gordonsville has faced this season? Do you think SP and Trousdale would be a good game?

I honestly think we're about 14 points better than the Pirates, however, I'm worried about the athletes SP has running the ball, mainly Johnson.

FC is the only team we've played that would beat FC. And, if SP and TC played it would be similar to the SP MC game.

I honestly think we're about 14 points better than the Pirates, however, I'm worried about the athletes SP has running the ball, mainly Johnson.

FC is the only team we've played that would beat FC. And, if SP and TC played it would be similar to the SP MC game.

So your only giving 14 points? If you will give me 28 and SP I will take it. I look for this game to be within 28 points, but it will be bad if SP turns it over alot.