South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

I figured I would go ahead and make us a website to talk about this game. If Grider can score 56 points next week against this Marshall man we will win this game, but I aint banking on it. I will try to get their early and to talk to some of those Gordonsville people and show them my Murphy Fair book. I am going to listen to the rest of our game tonight on WEPG.

Well....the one everyone wants........Here it is........Gordonsville is licking their chops and all the pressure is on them....20+ seniors they should win....however as us SP fans know the best team does not always win games.......anything can happen........The pirates will come out swinging and fight til the end.......Win or lose.....We need to support our boys! Go Pirates!

This video goes great with this week...Fulmer's best speech ever...Leave it on the field...The question is if...and thats a big if Gordonsville did get behind early...In there minds would they start saying Oh no not again?? I know this though, that Tyler Coen has been waiting for this game since last year because he was talking about us at the state game last year waiting for this moment to in his words "tear us up" and some Gordonsville fan tonight said they would mercy rule us. They are cocky...and probably should be...they have played very well this year...Looking forward to the game.

I see PoweP is getting out his motivational speeches again.roflolk.gif

I've seen SP in person, and I think Gville is the better team, but Johnson will hands down be the best athlete on the field.

Gville will have to keep their heads on straight and play sound football.

I can't wait.

Where we meeting at Croz? And I thought the skillet slinger said you couldn't go to that SP game early in the season??

I see PoweP is getting out his motivational speeches again.roflolk.gif

I've seen SP in person, and I think Gville is the better team, but Johnson will hands down be the best athlete on the field.

Gville will have to keep their heads on straight and play sound football.

I can't wait.

It's my favorite lol and about the last time my vols were good lol...Gordonsville will be electric Friday