South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

This game won't be pretty for SP. Gordonsville is the best team in 1A and have been since the season started.

I sure hope somebody gives you a G-town shirt! You got to be one of the biggest fans we got this year!

Speed is a great equalizer for everything and South Pitt has more than they deserve. I am hoping for a bitter cold spell to hit about Sunday and that old field to be froze hard as a dang rock by Friday night.

I realize gville may not need to pass the ball but I am wondering how good are you aim the passing game? Also how good is the kicking game?

gville runs the ball so good that u have to put more in the box and when they get u sucked in the can throw it over top of you watson can throw it good. Kicking game good.

Gville by as many as they want!

Whewww that's BOLD!!! I believe you think too highly of FC! If its as bad as the Gmen want then it will be 100-0! You think I'm joking but I'm not! That Marshall man is real mad cause he has gotten TRAINTRACKED last several years :roflol: He shouldn't fret though as he "should" return the favor next week

Whewww that's BOLD!!! I believe you think too highly of FC! If its as bad as the Gmen want then it will be 100-0! You think I'm joking but I'm not! That Marshall man is real mad cause he has gotten TRAINTRACKED last several years roflol.gif He shouldn't fret though as he "should" return the favor next week

Boy, TT, Ambassador, and PowerP are something else! Now I know this is high school football and two bunches of kids we are dealing with and anything can happen on a given night but I see this as being a very tough hard fought game. From what I have seen (yes I saw them) against Polk and Boyd I believe this is a three horse race with SP, Gordonsville, and Greenback all capable of winning!