South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

All I've heard is how bad we are going to get beat maybe even mercy ruled so that got me to thinking is GV 55 points better than last year. Same players but different mind set I get it. The reason I say 55 is since we won by double digits last year. And you are going to beat us by 35 well I don't think we will get blanked so 55 point improvement should do it.

Good points here Legit!

All I've heard is how bad we are going to get beat maybe even mercy ruled so that got me to thinking is GV 55 points better than last year. Same players but different mind set I get it. The reason I say 55 is since we won by double digits last year. And you are going to beat us by 35 well I don't think we will get blanked so 55 point improvement should do it.

dont think any gord fans said anything about a mercy rule

No disrespect fellow but how did coaches leave early when i stood beside the gordy head coach when he shook CA headcoach hand at the end of the game

Would you like to know what he said word for word? Are you sure you was with them?

No disrespect taken. Coach Marshal, Coach Glover, and a friend were all that stayed, the other 5 left at halftime. I am a man of my word. Not here to blow smoke.