South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

I agree the coach does get too much credit and blame. I'm not condoning bad behavior. I just didn't see it. Much like I was in the dark about the confrontations others talked about on here, but I'm faily certain that the Gville fans shouldn't tote all the blame.

But, these are kids that more than likely don't need their name drug through the mud on the internet. Like I said, one of SP's players took a swing at our LB in front of the ref. No call, but we saw it. And, only one Gville fan mentioned it, and only in retaliation to what was said about Coen.

Gville players showed their hindends last year, and I was one of the first to express disapproval. I thought it wa sa clean game this year, except for the instance I saw.

Like I also said earlier, If Grider runs the Spread, I think we lose that ballgame.

Old Pirate feels these younguns need to learn folkes ain't going to condone certain acts. Fitzgerald was kicked out of a game for punching and rumor was it was to the helmet..Good for the ref & good for the player. Point is learn them right & wrong, OP is old school on behavior. Recon all communities have some that act up & SP sure has theirs too....Good luck to the Tigers, hopefully you fellers will bring home the bacon!

the way they talk they like to hit to them they think we dont hit

The Pirates really played hard against GV and showed OP what SP had been looking for all season! Your younguns will get after folkes. Greenback folkes says they's faster than the SP backfield.......? OP ain't falling for that mess. Now their line might be faster & better?

The Pirates really played hard against GV and showed OP what SP had been looking for all season! Your younguns will get after folkes. Greenback folkes says they's faster than the SP backfield.......? OP ain't falling for that mess. Now their line might be faster & better?

Nobody has said GBs backfield is faster than Pitt,them boys you all have are burners.We have Coalfield and no one from GB have nor will make any comments about GV,no reason to!Good luck to both you all.

Nobody has said GBs backfield is faster than Pitt,them boys you all have are burners.We have Coalfield and no one from GB have nor will make any comments about GV,no reason to!Good luck to both you all.

Old Pirate don't feel Coalfield can whip your younguns and figure you fellers will be talking about GV soon enough! Should be a good feud!

Roy your book was sent to Huntingdon so that Swenson man could find out what all the talk was about on them G'ville boys.

Did that Marshall man send it to that Swenson man? I told Croz I wanted him to get my book back from that Marshall man, not send it to that Swenson man? This is a bunch of mess. That Marshall man was supposed to stop his bus in Kimball next Friday on his way to Greenback. I am really mad about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Did that Marshall man send it to that Swenson man? I told Croz I wanted him to get my book back from that Marshall man, not send it to that Swenson man? This is a bunch of mess. That Marshall man was supposed to stop his bus in Kimball next Friday on his way to Greenback. I am really mad about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Old Pirate went and did us fellers a huge favor, started a thread to hopefully get your dad blame book back.....all this mess has got OP ready to ask....for a skillet attack!

If this is the best 7 years of talent that SP has ever had, then they greatly underachieved big time.

SP fans are used to it, but there's not a 1A, 2A, or 3A school in the state that has the talent consistently that SP has, except for Alcoa.

I think Grider consistently does less with more. How many teams have a Mr. Football candidate just about every year?

Gordonsville had more talent this year than SP. Talent just isn't fast. Talent can also come in the form of massive dominant linemen.