South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

SP wins this one. I think Little Man will be too much for Gordonsville. Imagine if he had the same offensive line Robert Robinson had. It wouldnt even be fair. I think he finds a way to lead SP to victory and the defense will make a stop in the 4th quarter. This will be a classic. I hate that I am going to miss it.

live steam on DTC.COM

Well I'm pulling for SP because I'm hoping Huntingdon makes it to the championship game. And it seems SP has had problems with physical down hill running teams the past couple plysical teams they faced in the championship. and Huntingdon's a running team.

What the heck do you think Gordonsville is? Gordonsville is a handful. They just might be the best team in 1A or 2A this season.

Well I'm back from Mexico today. I didn't read all 78 pages I figured most was ambassador sucking gvilles butt, train tracks talking smack, Roy playing dumb, power p calling Pirate rule, tpay and croz being conservative, and the rest of Gordy fans calling Tiger rule.

I talked with Jesus (hay'soos) in Mexico and asked him who he thought would win between a tiger and a pirate. He said if you let the tiger get a handle on the pirate then the tiger wins, but then again the Pirate knows what it takes to get the treasure without letting anything stop him.

There you have it.... Jesus has spoken. This game could go either way! His prediction was there would be extra time added to this game of futbol and a penalty kick wins it.

SP - 17 goals

G - 14 goals

Classic!