South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

Well..it is almost time for "The Game". It has been the one everyone has been looking for...I think Gordonsville and SP are starting to shape up like SP and TC use to...Winner going to state...we shall see though...If the pirates play on defense as pumped up as they are before the game right now...we could have a good chance to pull the upset thumb[1].gif

Powerp, I thought you could make it through the week without this nonsense mess. If Grider wins or that Marshall man wins, they would still have to win two more games before getting to play in the championship game. Have you not looked at that Childress man's playoff? You and piratetom have cost us two championships by getting on here in 2009 and 2011 and making that Bowling man and that Rice man mad. Do not cost us this game tomorrow by making that Marshall man mad. You think im joking but im not.

Powerp, I thought you could make it through the week without this nonsense mess. If Grider wins or that Marshall man wins, they would still have to win two more games before getting to play in the championship game. Have you not looked at that Childress man's playoff? You and piratetom have cost us two championships by getting on here in 2009 and 2011 and making that Bowling man and that Rice man mad. Do not cost us this game tomorrow by making that Marshall man mad. You think im joking but im not.

Greenback will await the winner of our game in the semis for sure...Nothing promised by winning this 1 game...BUT it does help your odds...And Roy..Pegleg said he has 1 seat remaining on his plane...You better call him up.

Flattered........?????Geeezzz TTP, You shouldn't flatter yourself so.......easily, but you fellers from Jasper do match to your on beat......LOPAO........Old Pirate was letting you younger fellers know something that you will be faced with later in life's journey & throwed some helpful advice out there something most should give thought to. Good luck to your Warriors, personally OP thinks the Warriors will win. BTW......Pirates win this feud, OP has this feeling.......

I'm not really sure that the warriors are ready for trousdale yet..........they are down by their standards, but so is sp and we see how that turned out...........we will see tomorrow night