DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

Same ole story from the dekalb faithful! yall definetly have short memories. If your lucky we will give you a cookie. Definetly gonna give you the 15th in a row, trip to the wood shed! Game wont be close. We made your best atheletes on def look like little boys, your def will need to bring their big boy pants. Our line dominated yours, no hope for you there.3rd -our def held you to 200 yrds total offense, outlaws could do better than that. Brock had more yardage than your whole team, Hayes got 1ST downs at will on short runs. Without penalties you would've been shutout period! Glad your confident though cause its so fun to bring ya back to earth! LA 42-DC 14. Both of dekalbs scores coming on our reserves! Woooooooooooo!

Kids will be kids, I still don't think you seen DC best 2 weeks ago. The penalties you guys had were intentional IMO.... Yes we were dominated, yes as I stated earlier you took us behind the woodshed. But go into the game with that mentality and you will come out with a loss! I hope this is the mentality of LA Team rolleyes.gif . Because I assure you will see a better effort from DC Tomorrow, I am being humble and not cocky based on the game 2 weeks ago. Go Tigers!!

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Songs?

Yeah, because those songs were SOOOOO popular in 1938-1942 that we had to take a name from them.

Ok. Been fun boys chatting with you. I particularly like Big Daddy. He can give and take. You guys have a great squad. We are thrilled at the year our boys have had. Hope we can bring our best tomorrow night.

Everybody be safe and regardless of outcome let both teams know we appreciate what they have done. I will be rooting for the winner come next week whoever the winner. GoTigers.

Baller out.

If you have to give an internally derived method of how something came about to defend a name that anyone can look up in the Internet having a derogatory meaning; maybe you should think about it's actual impact. Look, I am the first to say support history but the rest of the world does not get this document. You guys are great fans and have fantastic school pride. Your call if you want to call him hog eye juice. I am not going to stand in your way. I for one think he deserves better.

We wouldnt expect you to comprehend. Its about a winning tradition, hard work, pride & you ain't done that in bout 14 years against us .Coming from this area, best compliment you could get as an athelete is to have hogeye as part of a nickname!

Ok. Been fun boys chatting with you. I particularly like Big Daddy. He can give and take. You guys have a great squad. We are thrilled at the year our boys have had. Hope we can bring our best tomorrow night.

Everybody be safe and regardless of outcome let both teams know we appreciate what they have done. I will be rooting for the winner come next week whoever the winner. GoTigers.

Baller out.

This is in fun. Both teams have had a good year. It is a shame that both teams will not get the chance to advance. But it is what it is, and let's hope for an injury free game. Get there early folks...talk is 4-5k people to be there in attendance!

LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUMMMMMBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!hungry.gif

GO HOG-EYE!!!!icon_mrgreen.gif

Kids will be kids, I still don't think you seen DC best 2 weeks ago. The penalties you guys had were intentional IMO.... Yes we were dominated, yes as I stated earlier you took us behind the woodshed. But go into the game with that mentality and you will come out with a loss! I hope this is the mentality of LA Team rolleyes.gif . Because I assure you will see a better effort from DC Tomorrow, I am being humble and not cocky based on the game 2 weeks ago. Go Tigers!!

Bahaha! I forgot, yall had a week off & didnt show up to play! Glad that excuse cant be used again. We had senior night, a very emotional night especially considering def captains career is over! So guess we should have won by more. My opinion isnt based on week 10. Its based on the FACT that we are better at all positions. If not prove me wrong. (The team will be mentally prepared, not overlooking anyone) Woooooooo!

Bahaha! I forgot, yall had a week off & didnt show up to play! Glad that excuse cant be used again. We had senior night, a very emotional night especially considering def captains career is over! So guess we should have won by more. My opinion isnt based on week 10. Its based on the FACT that we are better at all positions. If not prove me wrong. (The team will be mentally prepared, not overlooking anyone) Woooooooo!

I'm actually glad to have this chance to play LA without a bye week and fall break in between. Say what you want about staying focused and practice, but it just isn't the same as a game every week. Even if we lose I'll be at ease about that and congratulate LA, and be behind them for the rest of the playoffs. As I'm sure LA would do for us.

So your saying he is getting recruited to play QB?!? I would just about bet anything you want that he won't play college QB at that level. Maybe a smaller school......same thing for Phillips.

Have no knowledge of which schools have been courting McCoin or Hayes, but I do know IMHO that both can play at Tech. After HS Creed will play football thats a given. Brock IMHO should pursue Basketball. Less wear and tear and could be injured for life. And talk about breaking some ankles. Brock is just as dangerous on the court as he is on the field. Just saying !!!