DeKalb Co @ LA, ROUND 2 OF PLAYOFFS (Rematch)

Stealer007

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats and good luck. Disappointed in some of the sportsmanship at the game. I lost a lot of respect for LA fans but not the their team.

I would encourage DC guys to just wish all the fans on here well and sign off. Let them talk crap to each other. You don't have to read it and I would not want to see anyone from DC baited into arguments.

We made mistakes and lost. LA played well. Again, congratulations and best of luck. Baller out.

Oh I agree completely. I enjoy talking to the LA faithful, though.

I will say this though to stealer, Gill didn't get dominated all night. I watched him in particular for loads of plays because I was curious what the fuss was about. Linder held alot. That's how he did so well. Not saying it changed alot, but if you watched them, then you saw it.

please just on dekalb fan admitt they underestimated Mcoins arm. I mean he completed a perfectly weighted lob pass to the tigh end for a TD, then a fourty yard pass perfectly on the money in the corner of the end zone to mark. Also had several slant and hook rought completions where he had to eye off some safety's. very good job passing tonight from Brock. LIke i said, he has the arm, he just doesn't have to show it much. CAN'T WAIT FOR FULTON!!!!

Well looks like I get my wish LA-Fulton this time at home. Again the guys up front are going to determine just how well we do against a very dangerous Fulton squad. Don't think LA has ever beaten Fulton to my knowledge and we probably wouldnt have that gold ball in the trophy case if Catholic hadnt beaten them in 05. Best game we ever played them was last game of the year in 05 and we were inside the 10 going for the win. Down 12 to 7 and a false start penalty kept us from probably winning that game. Fulton took over on downs and scored a meanless td making it 18 to 7. Next 3 yrs LA took a good ole woodshed whipping from the Falcons.

Intimidation has always played a big part of the down fall for the Cats against teams like Fulton , but the 05 squad stood toe to toe with those Knoxville schools and thus a state crown. Next weeks game we will see how well the Cats can handle the pressure early and what impact it will have on the rest of the game. I have tons of respect for Fulton but they put their pads on just like we do one leg at a time. I see no reason why we can't win this game unless we duck and shy away from them. Just lay it on the line CATS and leave your all on the field. Start to finish this will be a hard game but thats why we play.

Congrats to the Dekalb Co. Tigers on a great season. Coach Trapp and his staff have laid a solid foundation for your alls program. Keep building and getting better your times coming !!!.

Phillips can pass, but LA played very good coverage in the second half. I still say I don't see why we didn't stick with the gameplan from the first drive. It seemed like every play Mark and Molander were fighting and that really hurts the passing game. I've already congratulated LA, but I will say again the game was closer that indicated, and Linder seemed to hold a few times tonight. Surprised at no flags on either team for the fighting.

The run worked for one drive...one! I dont call that running down the throat. DC was lucky it wasnt over in the 1st half. LA kept DC in it all half. Muffed punt, roughing punter, and the refs helped out on a "bogus" pass interference(#5 was there and had a right to the ball too/bogus). You can call hold every play if you want. And believe me they missed several hold calls on the DC side as well. Also, #67 dominated #73.

Edited by BigDaddy_1

Best of luck to LA. I will admit it but im.not admitting something i already knew. McCoin best player around period. Dekalb offense had a total of 143 yds tonight. Awful. About 60 yds on 1st drive. Great season DeKalb, but LA better team period. Their coaches made alot better adjustments.

Stealer. Dekalb had a great season. Been good jabbing with you.

Congrats and good luck. Disappointed in some of the sportsmanship at the game. I lost a lot of respect for LA fans but not the their team.

I would encourage DC guys to just wish all the fans on here well and sign off. Let them talk crap to each other. You don't have to read it and I would not want to see anyone from DC baited into arguments.

We made mistakes and lost. LA played well. Again, congratulations and best of luck. Baller out.

Huh? You want to talk about sportmanship? Did you see Puckett? What about Molander? What about the last play of the game? What about that horn? You need to sign off if you want to make a point about the opposing team from your observation and then want someone address it!

LA won big and you didnt see LA's best.

Edited by BigDaddy_1