Sevier County at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

You guys tear me up. You all are so paranoid up in NET that you are now trying to manufacturer possible scenarios in which you could lose to a team that you beatdown so bad previously that the game was over before the end of the first half. I will say it again, this time even S-L-O-W-E-R. We do not have the QB to be even competitive with DB this year. Yes we dominated JC statistically but the game was in doubt in the 4th quarter because our QB single handily kept the patriots in the game with his turnovers and poor passing (3 TO's, should have been 4 and he missed a lot of open receivers and left a lot of points on the field). We have played three quality defenses this year (JC twice and DB) and he has struggled in all three games. Maybe you won't drill us by 30 points again but you'll win comfortably.

Now everyone take a deep breath, relax and enjoy your trip to Maryville where football seasons go to die.

We don't count our chickens even after they hatch. We are paranoid and for a good reason. So if we get past you guys we will let it all hang out and try to relax. As far as Maryville being the place where football seasons die, that's what usually happens. But you never know. ROLL TRIBE

You guys tear me up. You all are so paranoid up in NET that you are now trying to manufacturer possible scenarios in which you could lose to a team that you beatdown so bad previously that the game was over before the end of the first half. I will say it again, this time even S-L-O-W-E-R. We do not have the QB to be even competitive with DB this year. Yes we dominated JC statistically but the game was in doubt in the 4th quarter because our QB single handily kept the patriots in the game with his turnovers and poor passing (3 TO's, should have been 4 and he missed a lot of open receivers and left a lot of points on the field). We have played three quality defenses this year (JC twice and DB) and he has struggled in all three games. Maybe you won't drill us by 30 points again but you'll win comfortably.

Now everyone take a deep breath, relax and enjoy your trip to Maryville where football seasons go to die.

Come on, I have watched the QB and thought he was a very good QB. You may be comparing him to past QB's and thinking he comes up short compared to them, but he is a very good high school QB. All players have games that are better than others, I watched your game against JC on tv, and he did have some turnovers, but it happens to most all players, especially when you drop back to throw it as much as SC does. I don't think that SC will beat DB Friday, but I will say that I think they will put up some points and make a better game than the first meeting. I see DB winning this one 41 - 28.

lol...not mocking you, but you guys are killing me! If you have ssen what we have the last 10 yrs you would understand...haha

Nobody outside of the program could even begin to understand. Just hope this year is different. ROLL TRIBE

THIS TIME DB FINISHES IT... If you have seen the games this season, you have seen a determined and more focused Coach Clark and that has been shown by the play of his Football Team, from the opening Kick of the Season to the last Victory Formation.

No Turnovers by The Tribe on Friday equals big trouble for the Smokey Bears

Roll Tribe Roll

THIS TIME DB FINISHES IT... If you have seen the games this season, you have seen a determined and more focused Coach Clark and that has been shown by the play of his Football Team, from the opening Kick of the Season to the last Victory Formation.

No Turnovers by The Tribe on Friday equals big trouble for the Smokey Bears

Roll Tribe Roll

I agree that no turnovers should help produce a win. Clark has done a great job this year. Let's just keep it up. ROLL TRIBE

i think your being a little too harsh on your QB, he is a heck of a player! remember how he played against my governors the first game of the season? he completed his first 16 or was it 17 passes? now i'll admit wb has a weak weak pass defense this season , but a qb has to be pretty darn good to put up the numbers he did against us. even if we did help him out by playing crappy defense..

Were going to see Foreman and Swafford both eclipse the 1000 yd rushing mark in this game. Both needing five yds or less to do so. What a special duo we have been blessed with. Foreman going to Vanderbilt and Swafford with several offers on the table could prove to be the finest two athletes we've ever produced. I wish both of them a great playoff run this year and hope they follow that up with some successful college careers that leed to professional careers. They both have the ability. ROLL TRIBE

Were going to see Foreman and Swafford both eclipse the 1000 yd rushing mark in this game. Both needing five yds or less to do so. What a special duo we have been blessed with. Foreman going to Vanderbilt and Swafford with several offers on the table could prove to be the finest two athletes we've ever produced. I wish both of them a great playoff run this year and hope they follow that up with some successful college careers that leed to professional careers. They both have the ability. ROLL TRIBE

I don't know the Foreman family,but someone who is friends with them was telling me what a good student he is and how he had his head really in the right place about his future,with or without football.Making money in the NFL is a very rare thing and so many kids just don't know what a very small chance that is and do not prepare for a reality check.

I don't know the Foreman family,but someone who is friends with them was telling me what a good student he is and how he had his head really in the right place about his future,with or without football.Making money in the NFL is a very rare thing and so many kids just don't know what a very small chance that is and do not prepare for a reality check.

As good of an athlete that he is, he is even a better person. He is very level-headed and humble. He is very respectful to adults, coaches, and etc. Regardless of football or not, this young man will be successful in whatever he does.