Sevier County at Dobyns-Bennett

LGVol

I saw a little of that Bearden Video.... lets give everybody a good video from J. Fred to watch

Has everyone seen the hilites of game last week vs Bearden?

That great chase scene of Forman after Bearden's #17 is at about 1:30 into the clip.

If this was posted in this thread, I didn't see it.

Edited by DBGRAD70

Has everyone seen the hilites of game last week vs Bearden?

That great chase scene of Forman after Bearden's #17 is at about 1:30 into the clip.

If this was posted in this thread, I didn't see it.

DBGRAD70 - THAT WAS THE PLAY OF THE YEAR!!

That's the VIDEO....boy that #8 sure had a great game...that ain't Foreman...He is #6..#8 Swafford. #13 is Barger and that #35 is Casey....#88 is Gilliam and #74 is Sensabaugh (yep, same family). I like the O-Line Blocking the best.

Roll Tribe Roll

Roll Tribe Roll

Well I think DB took a big step in gaining at least a little respect by winning the 1st round like they did. We have to earn more tomorrow night or we're right back where we were. I want a good non mistake and injury free game tomorrow, and i promise Im not looking past Sevier Co..Ive seen way too many games and I know they are capable of a win if we dont take care of business. I would love to be able to finally meet Maryville with an undefeated team, AND If we play the Rebs tough, we gain a lot more respect..not just at home but from across the state. Im never gonna dog Maryville because lets face it they ARE the best and deserve to be ranked #1. I just hope we get the chance.

Well I think DB took a big step in gaining at least a little respect by winning the 1st round like they did. We have to earn more tomorrow night or we're right back where we were. I want a good non mistake and injury free game tomorrow, and i promise Im not looking past Sevier Co..Ive seen way too many games and I know they are capable of a win if we dont take care of business. I would love to be able to finally meet Maryville with an undefeated team, AND If we play the Rebs tough, we gain a lot more respect..not just at home but from across the state. Im never gonna dog Maryville because lets face it they ARE the best and deserve to be ranked #1. I just hope we get the chance.

To be the man you've got to beat the man.Whooooooo!!!! Ok, so let's get after it tonight. Leave nothing on the table. Shouldn't hide anything or keep it in your pocket for next week because wr ain't promised next week. Go out tonight and do what we do. Score every chance you get and play great swarming defense. Cause a couple of turnovers and build a

some confidence. Sevier County is going to come in with with an attitude to knock us out but qeve got to remember last year. Payback time. That loss was on us so we owe the payback to ourselves. Big game tonight from Foreman and Swafford as usual. ROLL TRIBE

Impressive video. Foreman looks so calm and confident. Watching that video, he reminded me of the kid with White Station that killed Maryville with his scrambling in the state championship about three years ago. If you get by SC tonight, D-B vs Maryville should be a heck of a game to watch. Maryville does such a good job shutting down star players, I think they will keep Swafford in check, but what will really hurt them is the athleticism of Foreman scrambling. If, and its a big if, you are going to beat Maryville, #35 will have to have a big game, and he looks fully capable to do so.